Shiseido Elixir Essence Emulsion Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I learned it is not available here in the Philippines
  • For me, this is by far the best moisturizer ever

• by anne23

I first heard about Shiseido Elixir Essence Emulsion Moisturizer from a friend. She was actually raving how great this product is. I got really curious and interested to try it. However, I learned it is not available here in the Philippines. It’s just so sad that some of Shiseido’s great products are not readily available here. I searched over the reliable internet on where I can purchase Shiseido Elixir Essence Emulsion Moisturizer. Shiseido is already one of my

trusted brands and I’m quite certain that this will work for me. I was able to purchase the 120ml bottle online but I have to wait for a month for it to be delivered.

I’ve tried a lot of locally available moisturizers here like Myra-E, Olay, Ponds, etc. but I’ve just thrown them all away because it just doesn’t suit my really oily and sensitive skin. Now that I’m already getting old, I really have to put on a ...

• good moisturizer on my face. With Shiseido Elixir moisturizer, my skin really feels soft and supple. I apply it every morning and at night before going to sleep but never got any breakouts and allergies. I like its subtle scent. It’s non-sticky compared to other moisturizers. It actually blends easily and absorbed easily by my skin. It doesn’t leave my skin oily too. I just love how my skin looks so radiant and hydrated whenever I use it.

For

me, this is by far the best moisturizer ever! It’s really pricey compared to other moisturizers but you can really feel and notice the difference it does on your face after using it. I’ve already used up one bottle and I’m ready for my next one!

I just hope Shiseido will make it readily available here in the Philippines, so I don’t have to make online purchases which make it more expensive because of the shipping fees and taxes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081224820331/k2311a087/8.7.10