Betadine Feminine Wash
2.3
  • Even though I have not used it, since I learned about it I trust the product, as I know that cleans the wounds
  • I thought it is not mild and it will give me a slight pain when I begin to use it, but no pain I felt
  • Betadine is a problem solver and I trust this one so much

• by Grecy

I went to OB Gynecologist when I had a severe irritation on my private parts. I find it difficult to pee during that time. I almost cry because the pain is sharp and intense on my private part. I washed it with a feminine wash but as I massage it, the skin bleeds that only made the irritation grow deeper.

The OB suggested for me to use Betadine Feminine Wash. Even though I have not

used it, since I learned about it I trust the product, as I know that cleans the wounds. I grabbed one at the nearest pharmacy and used it.

I bought the smallest bottle. The color of the liquid is red and slightly maroon. I thought it is not mild and it will give me a slight pain when I begin to use it, but no pain I felt. The irritation stops after 2 days. I ...

• appreciate how fast it works on me. No irritation after two days and it brings out the comfort on my private parts.

It has no fragrance, as if you are not using a feminine wash when you wash. I feel free from jail after using it. No more crying, no more scratching, I have a peaceful life. However, it is not advisable to use everyday. You can only use it when you have irritation as

it works fast. My OB said that even Betadine Feminine Wash is mild; you can only use it 2 to 3 times a week when you do not have irritation. You can use other feminine wash if you want to be clean and protected.

Betadine is a problem solver and I trust this one so much. This is the other feminine wash that I care so much and I am very happy to have it.

Betadine Feminine Wash
    quick note by anonymous :

Betadine Feminine Wash is use only for 2x a week, what if I will used more than that? what will be the effect?

carmie26 says :

Hi there

I have been using Betadine Feminine Wash for 3 years now and it is proven to be effective and I don’t feel itchy or irritated at all. I used to use it twice a week which is the recommended usage of this feminine wash but I happen to use it like three times a week when I suffered from some kind of itchiness or irritation.

I made just sure not to use it more than three times a week because it tends to dry out your feminine area. It is not like the usual feminine wash because this one has a stronger antiseptic that could lead to some kind of redness and even irritation if used excessively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224810331/k2311a087/8.7.10