Cee Plus Ascorbic Acid  » Health  »
2.5
  • The disadvantage is the too much urination which eaten my time doing my job
  • Therefore, I know now what I get from it, the many benefits that my friend said
  • After a month, I saw my friend and shared the experience
  • I recommend this for everyone, especially to women out there

• by Grecy

A friend sells it to me for a not so affordable price of PHP 300. She said that the vitamin is worth of use and paying the price of PHP 300 is a gift. I asked her, what would I get with this vitamin? she answered, many. Therefore, I tried this vitamin for one month to see the many benefits she is talking.

Cee Plus is a Vitamin C. Vitamin C protect us form getting viral infection like sore throat, flu, cough and colds. I drink one every morning. One plastic small container contains 30 capsules. The capsule is color red. It is easy to drink; the plastic capsule cover will slide on your throat as you push it

with water. This vitamin makes me perspire, as if it burns my fats every time I walk going to work. I am always thirsty; it made me finish eight glasses of water everyday, which is perfect. The disadvantage is the too much urination which eaten my time doing my job.

Moreover, drinking this vitamin makes my skin look radiant. Like there is, a vitamin E included but none. I do not have a pimple. I seldom have it. I have a clear face with a youthful glow. My cheek is pinkish. My hands and feet’s bottom are reddish in color. It is a sign of healthy skin. Even my lip is red without lipstick. My sight becomes clear; ...

• I do not have to wear my reading glasses.

I am happy having this one. Paying for this vitamin is worth it. Therefore, I know now what I get from it, the many benefits that my friend said. I feel healthy all over; it even makes me inspired, as I looked beautiful. After a month, I saw my friend and shared the experience. She do not know about the perspiration however she said, maybe that is the other thing that this vitamin can do that she did not happens to know. I told her that his vitamin is easy to swallow. Do you know what she did, she get one capsule, open it and discharge the powder inside and

put it on a glass with water. She told me to drink it and I did. It taste good, it taste like a powdered juice.

Her advice me that the perfect time for me to drink it is when I am going to sleep and see the results it will give to me in the morning. I did it, it gave me a very beautiful face, the face that I cannot imagine I will have. I also had a good night sleep after drinking it. This vitamin is heaven sent. I recommend this for everyone, especially to women out there. My beautiful face now is easily notice by my friends and family. We all have to take this vitamin.

Rj says :

Hello, may I ask where I could buy this Vit C? Thank you.

Japheth says :

Hi Rj,

It is widely available all over the country. I buy one in Rose Pharmacy for 325 php for one box. It also available in Watson, Mercury Drugstore and Three-Sixty Pharmacy.

rj says :

Hello. Thank you for your response. I’m currently looking for “cee plus” vit c. But I couldn’t find it, only “poten cee plus”, and “ceelin plus”. I really wanted to know what brand exactly is this vit c.

Galega says :

Poten Cee Plus and Ceelin Plus are different brand catering to the same product line, that is Vitamin C supplement. Here Ceelin Plus is being reviewed. You can buy any of them, if you are looking for a Vitamin C supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224790331/k2311a087/8.7.10