Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Skin- Silkening Body Lotion
  • After shower, I apply the lotion all over my damp skin, leaving my skin scented with a dramatically delicious flowery fragrance
  • I want to bring us to another level and I believe this lotion, coupled with some good tactics, would help me achieve this goal
  • Some trigger memories of things that I thought I have already forgotten
  • It even seduced me into using lotions even if I know its not going to be comfortable for me
  • It is greasy and I think I have an idea why

• by gitana

This lotion was given to me by my big sister. Normally I don’t use lotions because I am not very comfortable with them. But with Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Skin Silkening Body Lotion, I am willing to compromise a little bit of comfort because it just smells so good. The scent practically seduced me into using it even though it makes me feel less comfortable. As the name suggests, it is indeed seducing.

After shower, I apply the lotion all over my damp skin, leaving my skin scented with a dramatically delicious flowery fragrance. This lotion has a very sensual fragrance which is perfect for my current agenda. I started using this lotion with a particular person in my mind. Yes I have somebody I want to seduce, actually. I have been

digging this person for a long time now but it was not until recently that we started hanging out. So far we are good friends but god knows that’s never enough for me. I want to bring us to another level and I believe this lotion, coupled with some good tactics, would help me achieve this goal.

Anyways, I believe scents are really powerful. I say this because there are certain smells that just evoke all sorts of emotions in me. Some trigger memories of things that I thought I have already forgotten. That’s how powerful scents are. It even seduced me into using lotions even if I know its not going to be comfortable for me.

Victoria’s Secret Seduction Skin Silkening Body lotion costs around five hundred pesos here in my ...

• country. For a lotion, that is rather too pricey for me. So I don’t think I would want to buy this for myself. The only way I am using this lotion if it is given to me for free, as this one was. But its not because it’s a bad lotion. In fact, its good. I mean it smells really good. Its just that I am not comfortable with lotions, plus this one also costs a lot. But anyway, I think I am gonna enjoy this lotion while it lasts.

If only they could find a way not to make lotions feel greasy. There are many lotions that claim not to be greasy but still, they do. In a highly humid environment, I practically feel sticky as a glue when I am

using this lotion, but thanks to its seducing scent, I think I should just forgive it.

The scent is already perfect so the only recommendation I would like to give to the makers of this lotion is to find a way to make it less greasy if possible. It is greasy and I think I have an idea why: I looked at the ingredients and I saw two suspicious ingredients: dimethicone and cyclomethicone. As far as I am concerned, these substances are not soluble in water.

One more thing is the price. I know victoria’s secret is an expensive brand so if they couldn’t reduce the price, maybe they could at least produce them in smaller quantities so it wont hurt the pocket so much. I would give this an overall rating of 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081224561131/k2311a086/8.6.10