Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants  » Baby care  »
  • There has always been an issue with the kids wearing diapers in the pool
  • The best part is that removal of these swim pants is easy because the sides break apart and you can remove them as you would a diaper
  • After I had tried them, I decided to purchase some to keep in the house for the kids
  • I would still recommend this product to anyone who has a baby or toddler and is looking for an alternative to a diaper for days when baby will be swimming, at the beach, or even running through the sprinkler in the back yard
  • They work far better than diapers and I think they are a good product

• by mariekay

I have two toddlers in my day care, and we have a pool that the kids love to swim in. The babies love to get in the pool and float in their toys. There has always been an issue with the kids wearing diapers in the pool. They need to have diapers on “just in case”, but the diaper absorb so much water that they always end up becoming a saggy mess after the kids get out of the pool. Another option would be to let them go swimming without a diaper, but I don’t want to risk one of the babies

having an accident in the pool. I had been just getting along with diaper, until one of the mom’s packed some “little Swimmers” one day. So I tried them out on both babies.

The Little Swimmers pants look very similar to a regular diaper, or a pull-up, except for they are blue an color. They work for both boys and girls. They pull on rather than fastening on the sides like diapers do. The Little Swimmers pants don’t seem to absorb water like the diapers to, and thy don’t puff up, even after a long time in the pool. They act as an effective barrier in case baby has an accident in the pants while in the pool. The best part is that removal of these swim pants is easy because the sides break apart and you can remove them as you would a diaper. This prevents you from having to pull them down for removal, which would result is a real mess.

After I had tried them, I decided to purchase some to keep in the house for the kids. I soon found out that these swim pants can get expensive. They are around $10 for a pack of swim pants,

• Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants
      and they are obviously not re-usable, so once baby wears them, they need to be thrown away. The babies seem to go through a lot of these, making them expensive to have to keep re-purchasing. This is especially true if baby wants to swim several times a day. Some days, the babies were going through up to three pair of swim pants per day. SO, in that aspect, they are a bit pricey.

Now I keep some of the swim pants on hand, but I only put them on the babies once a day. If they want to go in the pool

again, we just go with a diaper and just deal with it. They are simply too expensive to be using three a day. I would still recommend this product to anyone who has a baby or toddler and is looking for an alternative to a diaper for days when baby will be swimming, at the beach, or even running through the sprinkler in the back yard. They work far better than diapers and I think they are a good product. If you can afford them, they are a nice alternative to diapers and work well even submerged in water for long periods of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 546081224341131/k2311a086/8.6.10