Liquid Paper Dryline Grip Pink Ribbon Correction Tape  » Other  »
  • This review is for one of the fun items I bought while school supply shopping and I am happy because I got this on sale
  • I think this is better than some other tape correction pens because the wheel inside of it grips the paper better so you can have full control of the tape

• by makeithappen

We all know it is that time of year. With school started for some and about to start for others we all have to be on our toes for our back to school shopping. We all want to get the bang for our buck and send the kids back to school in style with out breaking the bank.

I have 2 school age kids and I myself and a college student so this is a

big time of year for us and a very busy one as well. This review is for one of the fun items I bought while school supply shopping and I am happy because I got this on sale.

I got 2 Liquid Paper Dryline Grip Pink Ribbon Correction Tape. One of them is for me and the other is for my daughter.

If you are not sure what this is then let me explain. It ...

• is just like white out only it is not messy and it only takes one hands.

This is a very nice product because it is simple to use.

My daughter and I both really love this correction tape not only because it is easy to use but because it is pink.

We both like to put a little style in going back to school. I think this is better than some other tape correction pens because

the wheel inside of it grips the paper better so you can have full control of the tape.

It also always does what it is supposed to do. I hate when you get one of these and the white out won’t stick.

I think one of the best things about this one is that it is pink because it supports breast cancer awareness and I think it is so important to buy pink products to support breast cancer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 126081224311131/k2311a086/8.6.10