eMachines W 3609 Desktop Computer with 15.4 inch widescreen LCD Monitor  » Computers  »
  • The thing I like best about this particular computer is its adaptability
  • I think this is a great computer and for about five hundred dollars, one can easily be obtained by viewing the OfficeMax websight

• by cjaneb877
      Is it all its cracked up to be? The answer is yes. I got to try eMachines’ new W309 Desktop Computer with the 15.

4 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor and it really was a treat.

This computer is really quite trendy and compact, yet it certainly completes a wide variety of tasks in a very timely fashion.

It reads and writes CD’s and DBD’s, and it even has

a fifteen in one digital meeia manager for the users convenience and organizational preferences.

In addition, this great little computer has an Intel Celeron D processor and a DDR2 Memory, which is pretty impressive.

It obtains a 120 gigabite harddrive that could just about rock anyone’s world and imaging that is out of this world.

The thing I like best about this particular computer is its adaptability.

...

• It really proves to be rather versatile and would be a suitable match for a teenager or an adult.

It is user friendly enough that it could be a companion to a professional, an at-home mom, or someone who just enjoys perusing the internet and listening to tunes.

I had the opportunity to use one of these the other week while visiting a local school in my area and

I could truly see why an educational facility would opt to purchase this particular make and model of a computer.

It is reliable and dependable, simplistic enough to use, but diverse enough in capabilities to accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner.

I think this is a great computer and for about five hundred dollars, one can easily be obtained by viewing the OfficeMax websight! Great job eMachines!

Teresa E says :

For a month now, I get nothing but html garbage print when I printout emails or online webpages. I can print my docucments fine. There is nothing wrong with my printer, I have had a private techs check that out but he thought it might be a virus. A couple of HP online techs spent hours trying to figure if it was the printer, It wasn`t. COULD IT BE A NEW VIRUS ? I don`t know how to check it out. Bless you for any suggestions, Teresa

Rony says :

Try clearing cache and history and print again. Also go through the printer setting through browser. If still its not working, try with another browser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192601122430231/k2311a0126/1.26.07