Pounce Brand Catnip Flavored Crunchy Cat Treats
  • He loves catnip, though, and often eats it when I give it to him, so when I saw that Pounce makes catnip-flavored treats, I thought I would give those a try
  • They are very cheap - a standard bag will cost only about $2 or less, and has plenty of treats for at least a month's supply
  • The look of the treats is interesting - they are mostly tan with a green swirl in them and oddly shaped
  • I am glad to have found such a reasonably priced and much-loved treat for my cat, and I recommend them to any cat owner, however picky their cat may be

• by blunderkind

My cat hates anything seafood related, and though he sometimes likes chicken-flavored cat food, he won’t usually eat chicken-flavored cat treats. This can make giving him a special snack more difficult. He loves catnip, though, and often eats it when I give it to him, so when I saw that Pounce makes catnip-flavored treats, I thought I would give

those a try.

They are very cheap - a standard bag will cost only about $2 or less, and has plenty of treats for at least a month’s supply. The look of the treats is interesting - they are mostly tan with a green swirl in them and oddly shaped. They are very small, and the bag recommends at least 18 treats per day for the cat. I usually give mine three servings of treats, 4-6 at a time, per day, which he seems perfectly happy about.

My cat was immediately interested in the treats, wanting to stick his nose in the bag and sniff them. When I laid a few out, he was quick to try them, even though ...

• Pounce Brand Catnip Flavored Crunchy Cat Treats
      he usually is hesitant about crunchy cat treats. After trying one, he promptly ate the entire batch without even chewing. Since then, he mews and chirps excitedly when I offer the treats to him, something he does not do for his other treats.

Since they are just catnip flavored, they do not seem to cause him to get excited or

crazy like normal catnip does. It makes them a great treat when there are guests over who do not want to see a cat going insane from the effects of catnip. I am glad to have found such a reasonably priced and much-loved treat for my cat, and I recommend them to any cat owner, however picky their cat may be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 296081224151131/k2311a086/8.6.10