Sanyo 42 inch HD Plasma TV
  • The television that most impressed me had to be the Sanyo 42 Inch HD Plasma TV
  • The resolution is amazing and the vibrance of the colors is also just fantastic
  • I must say, however, that I found this very same television is being offered at Walmarts around the United States currently for a mere $1,300.00 for a limited time period
  • I highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a fourty two incher, run to their local Walmart to pick up this great steal

• by cjaneb877
      My parents have been shopping around for a new HDTV. They want to keep up to date with the most modern technology.

We all recently went to our local Best Buy to see what was on the market and what the hottest deals being offered were.

The television that most impressed me had to be the Sanyo 42 Inch HD Plasma TV.

If you are going to spend a pretty penny for a television, you might as well

go the whole way and get a fourty two inch, if you ask me.

Why not purchase a television that makes you feel like you are right there in the midst of your action scene, favorite drama, or most intriguing mystery? Sanyo’s fourty two inch HD Plasma television receives current and digital broadcasting signals and impressively portrays a 10,000: 1 contrast ratio.

Combine that with its sleek black, slim figure, and you are looking at one pretty breathtaking ...

• television if you ask me.

I was quite pleased to see that for the closet to $1500 you are paying for one of these televisions, you are certainly getting every penny worth of your money.

You literally are made to feel like you are in your very own mini-movie theater! The resolution is amazing and the vibrance of the colors is also just fantastic.

I must say, however, that I found this very same television is being

offered at Walmarts around the United States currently for a mere $1,300 for a limited time period.

I highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a fourty two incher, run to their local Walmart to pick up this great steal! I would dare to say that this television is probably capable of pleasing the most particular television watcher or just the everyday television viewer who enjoys a great picture, good sound, and a great deal on a flatscreen!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162601122410231/k2311a0126/1.26.07