Samsung 32 Inch LCD HDTV
  • I was watching 24 over at my friend's house last week and I was rather impresed with how clear and precise the television's picture was, and even more impressed by the clarity of the sounds produced

• by cjaneb877
      Samsung’s new thirty two inch LCD HDTV is really quite a television. I was watching 24 over at my friend’s house last week and I was rather impresed with how clear and precise the television’s picture was, and even more impressed by the clarity of the sounds produced.

I was even more shocked

when she said she purchased this rather unique television at her local Walmart for under nine hundred dollars.

She said that for about $899, she purchased her Samsung 32 inch television and even got a two year service plan.

That is not a bad deal if you are to compare that price to ...

• what some other television manufacturers are asking of televisions with the same capabilities.

This particular Samsung model is really nice because it receives both digital and current broadcasting signals.

It also accepts 2 HDMI and I component imputs, which only adds to its user friendly traits and ability to be versatile towards just

about any user or viewer.

24 is my absolute favorite television show because it is packed with action, drama, and adventure.

This Samsung 32 LCD HDTV made last week’s episode thoroughly enjoyable and exciting! Thanks to Samsung I was able to enjoy my favorite television show with great sound, a phoenominal picture, and outstanding clarity!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162501122400131/k2311a0125/1.25.07