Natural Collection Colour Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Well I bought this foundation in boots, it was extremely cheap
  • I found it really hard to choose a shade to suit me as they were very similar but I don't think they can really match anybody's skin tone, as it is just not natural looking
  • But in the future I don't think I will be purchasing this foundation or recommending it to anyone

• by XxAnnaMxX

Well I bought this foundation in boots, it was extremely cheap. Though the results didn’t turn out too good.

First I went to read the directions and there was none, I was quite shocked by this because most things have intructions on them now. The packaging is really simple and suppose for the price it doesn’t really matter, but it doesn’t seem very attractive.

I found it really hard to choose a shade to suit me as they were very similar but I don’t think they can

really match anybody’s skin tone, as it is just not natural looking.

The day I got it I put it on to see how it lasted, but it sort of smeared on face it didn’t seem to sink in right. The colour was totally off and to make it better it started to come off around my lip line.

During the middle of the day, my face was very oily and even touching it with blotting tissue the foundation came straight off, and it didn’t cover my ...

• spots or blackheads, it was really just giving me a colour, not that the colour was any good either.

So I’ve only used it once and that wasn’t even out in public, though I have tried mixing it with other foundations to try and save some foundation which seemed to work.

Not to bring it down even more, it had a tangy sort of smell, I don’t usually care about the smell of cosmetics but it was rather off putting.

Also when there is a little bit

left in the tube it’s quite hard to get the rest of it out. I wish the had made the bottle a bit more colourful. On the upside it was very easy to remove as it didn’t stay on very well, it came off with just water. The foundation was quite moisturising aswell. It doesn’t cake to your skin either but it’s better for darker skin not fair skin.

But in the future I don’t think I will be purchasing this foundation or recommending it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081223931031/k2311a086/8.6.10