Antiques Etc. Antique Mall  » Shopping  »
101 U.S. 71, West Okoboji, IA 51351
  • I highly recommend this little treasure of a shop to anyone looking for a unique treasure for their home

• by Jolls

I am reviewing the antique mall named Antiques Etc. , located just outside Okoboji, Iowa on U. S.

Highway 71. My family has been going to this antique store for years, and it is an all time favorite.

This antique mall is fairly large and organized by vendor. The place is always kept clean, well air conditioned/heated, and staffed.

It also isn’t one of those stores where you are hounded from the minute you open the door. The people who work

there greet you and ask you perhaps only once if there’s anything they can help you find.

Now that’s a treat, because so often I go into antique stores just for fun, just to look around. I don’t know what I’m looking for.

I’m just looking! That’s the fun of it!

Antiques Etc. offers a variety of unique treasures for any antique enthusiast.

They’ve got just about everything there. I have found several precious treasures at this store, including ...

• a brass music stand, JFK statue, Lincoln bust, whittling kit, books, dolls, mugs, stuffed animals, and much more.

I almost always find something to buy when I go. The prices are always very reasonable as well, but I suppose it depends on what you’re looking for.

One of their most popular sections seems to be the rare coin isle, which my father personally enjoys. They also have a rare comics section that gets a lot of attention.

The staff

are also very professional and friendly. They kindly offer free coffee and cookies at their counter for their customers as well! They are always very grateful for their customer’s business, and are always ready to welcome you back with a smile.

I highly recommend this little treasure of a shop to anyone looking for a unique treasure for their home. Whether you’re an antique enthusiast, or just a person looking to buy that one unique gift for someone, Antiques Etc.

is the answer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 246081223911031/k2311a086/8.6.10