St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mouse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this tan in my local chemist for £2.50, as I use a lot of tan I was looking for a cheaper substitution to St Tropez Self Tanning Mouse
  • Firstly I like that the tan comes in a bottle with a pump attachment as I find them easier to use
  • I was reading the back of the bottle and I think the directions they give you are excellent, and what to do before and after the application
  • I do the exact directions as the bottle says so it gives the best results
  • I would recommend this to any of my friends but there are already using it

• by XxAnnaMxX

I found this tan in my local chemist for £2.50, as I use a lot of tan I was looking for a cheaper substitution to St Tropez Self Tanning Mouse.

Firstly I like that the tan comes in a bottle with a pump attachment as I find them easier to use. The amount you get in the bottle is quite surprising, it is a 200ml bottle. So

you really do get so much value for money. I was reading the back of the bottle and I think the directions they give you are excellent, and what to do before and after the application. I do the exact directions as the bottle says so it gives the best results.

I used a tanning mitt to apply the tan. I absolutely adore the colour it comes out, it matches my skin tone so well. The application is easy enough done, but a bit more care in applying it has to be taking when putting it on around under the arms elbows and knees. I problem I get is trying to apply it just below my armpit, it usually turns streaky but a bit of moisturizer seems to do the trick. I thought mouse ...

• St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mouse
      would turn streaky but it’s great, i love it !

Another problem I have if I put two coats of the tan on, it starts to like peel off, I don’t know why, so I think applying one coat is the best and wait for an hour to apply another coat.

When removing the tan it comes off quite easily in the shower with some good exfoliator.

But after

every application you have to wash your mitt, which you should do anyhow, because the tan can go a greenish colour.

The colour comes out really natural, not orange at all. It lasts for about five days with zero fading. And finally you only need a small bit for each part of the body. I would recommend this to any of my friends but there are already using it !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081223881031/k2311a086/8.6.10