The Darkness for Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • Out of all of the games I have this one is by far one of the best
  • The game was so good I might even play it again, and again, and again just to keep that amazing feeling you get when you play a really good game
  • I would not recommend this for younger children 10 and under just because there is some swearing, and a lot of blood
  • If you get a chance or see this game for sale or for rental it is a great buy and you will not be disappointed

• by drakogate

For the past 72 hours I’ve been doing nothing but playing the Xbox 360 game “The Darkness”. I have a large collection of Xbox games and have played almost every one of them.

Out of all of the games I have this one is by far one of the best.

The graphics on the game are a little outdated but the rest of the game makes up for

it.

The game was completely worth playing it for the amount of time I did.

The game was so good I might even play it again, and again, and again just to keep that amazing feeling you get when you play a really good game.

It was only about $9, which usually for a lot of games means it wasn’t very good and the store is just trying ...

• to get rid of it.

I can tell you it was the best $9 I’ve spent so far.

I don’t really want to give you a lot of details because I don’t want to ruin the fun for you.

In the game a hit is put on you by your uncle who has become the boss of the mob.

After the first few scenes you really get mesmerized with

the game.

I would not recommend this for younger children 10 and under just because there is some swearing, and a lot of blood.

The gore level can be turned down on a scale of 1-100 but the game is rated M for mature.

If you get a chance or see this game for sale or for rental it is a great buy and you will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 286081223841031/k2311a086/8.6.10