Gucci Rush Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • After much testing, I found that just one spray is enough to last me the entire day
  • If you are looking for a perfume that will get you noticed, I highly recommend Gucci Rush

• by haukmoon269

One of my ultimate favorite perfumes that I always wear when going out to a party is Gucci Rush. I got this lovely elixir from a friend of mine in Italy, and when I first applied it, the aroma was enticing, exciting, and sensual. It is definitely the party-goer scent.

I am not a floral perfume type of person. I like a little spice! Gucci Rush has a rich spice smell that can lift your spirits and bring

out the sexy diva in anyone. I will admit the price is a bit up there (about $40-$60), but this product is worth every single penny; plus, you can get great deals for it online, just look around!

What is really neat about this perfume is the bottle. It’s a red case with a push button on the top. It basically has the shape of a phone, compact, or even a wallet; one would never think it to ...

• be a perfume bottle. Also, due to its shape, I have no fear of putting it in my bag while on the run. Since the push button is flush with the case itself, it is extremely difficult to have accidental leaks or sprays, especially if your bag contains items that should not be sprayed or contaminated. It is totally great for travel.

I will admit that this perfume is very strong. It took me a while to actually

find the right amount of spray for my body. After much testing, I found that just one spray is enough to last me the entire day. It is long-lasting and the smell stays just as strong. I forget that I even have it on 6-7 hours after application, but people around me simply love the smell and always compliment me.

If you are looking for a perfume that will get you noticed, I highly recommend Gucci Rush.

Gucci Rush Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566081223831031/k2311a086/8.6.10