Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea  » Perfume  »
  • I really love how it smells, how handy it is and how it does not dry my hands
  • I know it's more expensive to have bought it there, but I was so thrilled to have one right away
  • I love its combination of floral and fruity scents

• by anne23

A few years back, I was not really familiar of Bath & Body Works products. I only knew of Victoria’s Secret at that time. One day, a friend of mine came home from the United States and brought me a Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea hand sanitizer/gel.

I really love how it smells, how handy it is and how it does not dry my hands. I got really interested on

the product that I’ve searched the internet on how I can get hold of Bath & Body Works products.

I went to a store called PCX selling a few items of Bath and Body Works. I said to myself, I’ve been to this store so many times how come I didn’t notice this really great product.

I checked out their body splash line, smelled the Sweet Pea and purchased the 236ml ...

• bottle immediately. I bought it at Php650 (around US$14).

I know it’s more expensive to have bought it there, but I was so thrilled to have one right away. I love its combination of floral and fruity scents.

It just smells so fresh, sweet and romantic. The scent is just right, not too strong.

Even if I sweat, the scent still lingers at the end of the day. For me, this

is one of Bath & Body Works’ best scents.

I’ve been using this for more than three years already and never got tired of it. I actually bought their shower gel, body lotion, and pocketbac hand sanitizer/gel too!

Too bad, it’s more expensive here and not all their products are available here.

I hope Bath & Body Works will bring their store here in Manila. I’m sure it will really be a big hit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566081223791031/k2311a086/8.6.10