RDL Whitening Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • This I think is the reason why whitening products are booming in televisions, radios, market and everywhere
  • The soap it hard of course when not yet used, but as you use it, you will notice that it can easily melt so I suggest you put it in a dry place right after using it
  • I prefer the orange because it worked better for me
  • My mother was the one who noticed the sudden smoothness of my skin and then followed by my friends and colleagues
  • I thought it would just stop at smoothing my skin but it whitened and nourished as well

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

Filipino skin is better told as drier than American people, perhaps because of the climate of the country near the equator. It is a struggle to keep the skin moist and tender and whiter in complex and since Filipina women are tanned in color, they wanted more shine through whitening products. This I think is the reason why whitening products are booming in televisions, radios, market and everywhere.

This even causes products to be pirated and can even lead to scamming and fooling others. However, no matter how hard the situation is, Filipina women still manages to save money for

their hygiene and beauty care.

This in fact is visually seen from urban and rural women who still has the grace and the beauty to compete with others. When it comes to skin care, I can commend a good whitening soap made locally here in the Philippines.

RDL Whitening Soap is made from papaya extracts that is proved to whiten skin through thorough use. I personally has white complex and because I have an American blood, freckles are big deals for me.

I started using this whitening soap few years ago and I had lots to say about it. The ...

• soap it hard of course when not yet used, but as you use it, you will notice that it can easily melt so I suggest you put it in a dry place right after using it.

It comes in two colors, the orange for the ripe papaya extract, and the green for the younger papaya. I prefer the orange because it worked better for me.

In a three times a day usage, you can clearly see the difference in your skin. I had my all time trouble with my freckles and blemishes and believe it or not, I had it

all gone in just a week, without surgeries and medications! My mother was the one who noticed the sudden smoothness of my skin and then followed by my friends and colleagues.

I thought it would just stop at smoothing my skin but it whitened and nourished as well. A box of RDL whitening soap costs at about P35 or just about $0.

75. Not bad for a product that can be as effective as signature beauty products that offers the same effects.

I commend this soap to every Filipina women who wants to whiten and have their skin nourished without side effects.

Katey says :

A few weeks ago, I happened to cross paths with a woman, probably around 50s sweeping in her yard. I asked her if she knows where the Aim Global branch is because I initially bought their Naturacentials Deep Cleansing Whitening Soap in Lapu-lapu. She told me directions and ask what I would buy in Aim Global. I told her that I wanted to buy the whitening soap. She then suggested the RDL papaya whitening soap because based on her personal experience, it really did a fine job in lightening her complexion. Her nieces from abroad would even ask her to buy the RDL Papaya for them because they also liked its effectiveness. So I thought that there’s no harm in trying it out. That night I looked it up online for reviews. I was somehow satisfied with the recommendations. So I bought one and INDEED It really helped a lot I inherited brown skin from my dad which caused the one factor for my insecurities. As I was using the RDL Papaya, my friends then were throwing compliments at me that I’ve quite grown whiter over the summer It feels good to be batted with appraisals. I’ve been using it for a month now and I noticed a mind-blowing change. Thanks to this RDL Papaya I don’t have to worry anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081223781031/k2311a086/8.6.10