Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner
  • So now I decided to try and get the Pantene Total Care Conditioner
  • I bought an 80 fl oz Pantene Conditioner for about $4
  • I like to put more on the tips of my hair and less on the roots so I do not end up with an oily scalp right away
  • Rinsing the conditioner away is not so much of a problem too
  • I recommend it to anyone who likes to have better looking and healthier hair

• by dng

I just bought a conditioner for my very dull hair. I have thin, dull, limp hair and I have been using different hotel shampoos for the past few days and already I can see that it is taking a toll on my hair. I was not able to purchase a conditioner before we traveled.

Normally after I wash my hair I put on conditioner, but I have tried a lot of conditioners and they would often give me dandruff or flakes, or sometimes they do not really do anything at all for my hair. So now I decided to try and get the Pantene Total Care Conditioner. I bought an 80 fl oz Pantene Conditioner for about $4.

What I liked about its packaging is that it comes in a large tube. This means I can put it upright and it can stand on its base. I liked this setup because this way, I will not have to squeeze the bottle to get some product of it. Also, when the conditioner is about to run out, I will not have a hard time getting the remaining conditioner

because it is already on the bottom of the bottle, and I can just squeeze it out without any problems.

The conditioner comes with a mild scent, just good enough and not overpowering. The consistency is just right, not sticky, just like smooth cream, but not too oily. It was just like a body lotion, only it is for the hair! It did glide easily on my palms. It is easily spreadable on my hair and does not drip. I like to put more on the tips of my hair and less on the roots so I do not end up with an oily scalp right away. I shampooed my hair, rinsed, then I applied a small amount, maybe a pea sized at that, on my palms and spread it on my hair. I put a little on the roots and a lot on the middle and the tips. I leave it on my hair for about 3 minutes.

Rinsing the conditioner away is not so much of a problem too. It does leave some film on my hair but it is okay. I feel it really moisturizing my hair.

Soon ...

• after I dry off my hair I noticed my hair smelled good with a very mild scent. It was very soft to touch and very smooth. I noticed that after some time of using it, maybe around 5 days or so, my colleague actually asked me if I did something to my hair. I asked why, and he said it was shiny and it really looked healthier. He thought I even had hot oil treatment! While using it I did not need any more hot oil treatments. I noticed that the roots of my hair were really smooth but I still had some small hairs standing up from lots of breakage when I was not using a conditioner yet. I noticed too that with succeeding use, my hair loss and breakage were less frequent compared to the previous times when I did not use any conditioners. When I combed my hair, I did not see any dry flakes and I did not have any untoward reactions to this Pantene conditioner. My hair did not have any dandruff too. My scalp felt normal and I did feel any itchiness
        from the use of this conditioner.

I have colored hair, and dying it did damage my hair. I used to get a lot of split ends and my hair color looked so brassy and dull. After using the Pantene Total Care Conditioner, my hair did not get any split ends anymore! It was not as dry anymore. It had a little shine even if did have damaged hair.

I still use this conditioner until now. I recommend it to anyone who likes to have better looking and healthier hair. I really suggest that anyone who uses this must let this stay and linger on wet hair for at least 3 minutes so that it can properly moisturize and condition one’s hair. I tried to do a short cut where I did not let it stay for about 3 minutes and I rinsed it right away. As expected, it did not do anything for my hair or maybe it did but not the optimal results that I normally get. This is not as expensive too compared to the other conditioners but the performance is comparable. I will surely purchase this again.

Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081223701031/k2311a086/8.6.10