Sisters Slim With Wings Napkin with Net Perforated Top Sheet  » Health  »
  • I always want to be confident so I decided to use it throughout the day
  • And even if I am sleeping in whatever position that I like, I am sure that it is not messy
  • So, with all this experience of using this sanitary napkin, this may be one of the cheapest which I know of, but this is one of the best

• by eden_shii

For years of writing reviews, I am actually enjoying it and I don’t care whether I’ll be earning more. I just want to express what I felt in using a product or service. Now, I would like to review Sisters Slim With Wings Napkin with Net Perforated Top Sheet which is not a famous sanitary napkin. I am not into using tampons. Aside from the fact that it can cause diseases, based on my personal research, but I am just not used to it. I have tried so many sanitary napkins and there are only a few which I am not satisfied or disgusted. But with Sisters Slim With Wings Napkin with Net Perforated Top Sheet this is really a cheap product with

a good quality.

As I have aforementioned, this is not a famous product so I am more encourage to tell others about it. I bought a pack for less than one dollar. It is packed in a purple soft plastic. Each pack contains eight individual packs. What is so good about how it was individually packed is that it was innovated so that when it will be disposed it will not be messy since the individual pack can be used to wrap the used ones. I don’t mean to sound so gross here but I am just trying to describe how good this product is.

Since I am using this night napkin, it is really long compared to the regular one. Of course, it is ...

• designed so that no leaks will occur when we are lying down. It also has side channels so that it will not leak even if we are to move to the left or right or whatever our movement is for that case. Any movement that I made, I was confident because there is no leaking. This long napkin with wings which is recommended for night usage can also be used throughout daytime. Well, that is what I do. I always want to be confident so I decided to use it throughout the day. And I am right! With the use of this Sisters Slim With Wings Napkin with Net Perforated Top Sheet, even if I am sitting with my legs crossed, there is
        no leaking. And even if I am sleeping in whatever position that I like, I am sure that it is not messy.

It does absorb so well. But just for the purpose of being clean always, I always make sure that I’ll change after 4 hours. Some of my friends will change after 6 hours and will not be having any problems but in my case, I just don’t want to be messy.

So, with all this experience of using this sanitary napkin, this may be one of the cheapest which I know of, but this is one of the best. I wish I can tell everyone how good this product. I am more than happy to tell everyone about my satisfaction of the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346081223691031/k2311a086/8.6.10