Electrolux EW30DS65GS oven and stove top range  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • Another thing that I noticed is that this darn stove takes FOREVER to heat up
  • I thought it was a stove made specially for a midget at first, that’s how low it gets
  • Not worth the purchase and not something I would recommend anyone buy

• by willyable

I want to be the one to say that when it comes to this purchase my wife suckered me into this whole buy. I’m not sure what I was thinking but I knew that this stove was not conventional at all. Not something that I would have bought for the home. It’s a nice stove and that I will admit but I will also admit that it’s not something that fits well in our house. It’s fancy, a bit too fancy for me and it just doesn’t make sure. I have spilled a lot of crap inside this stove all because of how it was made. And yes we may blame it on the fact I’m a man and can’t cook. But in all actuality I am a chef in

the kitchen.

The Electrolux EW30DS65GS oven and stove top range has four ranges located on the top which is o. But I told my wife that I wanted 6 and not 4. So this stove seem really small and that is not a good look. We cook big meals so having this small stove just makes things more difficult.

Another thing that I don’t like is that it looks fancy but it operates like crap. One of the issues we have had is the whole door. For some reason it gets jammed some times. I can’t explain what it is. Another thing that I noticed is that this darn stove takes FOREVER to heat up. No matter how it turn it up, I’m looking at a half an hour to get some ...

• type of pre heat going on.

Another thing don’t like about this stove is that I would have to always light my burners up with a match. This made me so angry because I never could go and turn my darn stove on and cook things without a hassle.

Oh and lets not talk about the over that is located on the lower portion of the stove. It’s so slow that I hurt my back a couple of times trying to take food out. I thought it was a stove made specially for a midget at first, that’s how low it gets.

The fan that cools down the oven stays on forever. I mean I went back in to the kitchen an hour later for a drink and it was still

on. It’s noisy and it was just down right irritating.

Ok so do I have something else to complain about? Yes I had more , to complain about. Like this thing says that it’s stainless steel but I have scratched this thing up so bad that I don’t even want it anymore. It doesn’t look all that great and that is something that I really dislike. It doesn’t work the way it should. Not for $1200. I mean anything over a grand should work to perfection.

Not worth the purchase and not something I would recommend anyone buy. If you have enough cash to put on something a bit more expensive then I would go for it. Or just buy one that isn’t this one. There are too many defaults when it comes to this stove.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535081223631031/k2311a085/8.5.10