Bright Starts Doodle Bugs Baby Activity Station
  • I paid almost $80 including shipping for this product and I definitely believe that I got a great deal
  • I like the fact that the seat attached to this activity station can be removed since it allows him to have better access to the items that he wants to play with
  • The tray on this product also can be removed which definitely makes it a lot easier to clean after he has made a mess
  • Overall, I think that this toy would make a great addition to any young child’s playroom
  • I would highly recommend this product and I truly believe that it is an awesome deal

• by Simply_Fabulous

I saw this product online and I knew that I had to purchase it for my baby nephew who is a year old. I paid almost $80 including shipping for this product and I definitely believe that I got a great deal. Not only is this product designed for him now, but it is also able to adjust to him as he grows older. I absolutely love the moveable table and chair that this product has because it enables my nephew to move and play with all of the toys that are included within this set without me having the fear that he will accidentally hurt himself. Although my nephew has many electronic toys, I find that he enjoys playing with this toy much more since they are

so many things for him to play with! So far, his favorite thing to do on this product is to play the musical piano. It does not matter how many times he has played it, his face always lights up with excitement whenever he hears the music and sees the flashing light display.

My nephew has started walking now and he enjoys standing up and playing with his toys. I like the fact that the seat attached to this activity station can be removed since it allows him to have better access to the items that he wants to play with. All of the toys that come with this unit are extremely soft so parents will not have to worry about their children hurting themselves. My ...

• nephew is at that age when he loves to put everything in his mouth and sometimes his likes to tug on the plush flowers attached to the activity station and try to eat them. The tray on this product also can be removed which definitely makes it a lot easier to clean after he has made a mess.

Overall, I think that this toy would make a great addition to any young child’s playroom. The versatility of this product is perhaps its best feature since it makes it perfect for babies that are only a few months old as well as toddlers. It is very easy to assemble which is a great benefit to parents who do not have a lot of time to try to figure out

how to set things up. There really is not anything that I would change about this product. I love being able to spin my nephew around in the seat and I also like that there is a stationary locking feature on this product which makes it much safer than some of the walker toys that I have previously bought him.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. It excelled beyond my expectations. My nephew loves playing with it and I am elated that I purchased it. I would highly recommend this product and I truly believe that it is an awesome deal. Despite the constant use that my nephew has had with this product, I honestly believe that this product will last him for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 545081223460931/k2311a085/8.5.10