Bath & Body Works Skin Repair Healing Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this for $14.00 and it was really expensive as I thought the jar was too small - it was only 198.5 grams or 7 ounces, and for that price this would be gone with only a month's use
  • The smell is combined with the sweet smell of peas and delicious butter
  • I also noticed my skin was really smooth and silky afterward even just after one application

• by shunnem

I just love the smell of butter and I can’t help noticing this fragrance when I passed at the Bath & Body Works store, it had Jojoba butter and shea and sweet peas, and the smell combined was just heavenly! It strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier and this is perfect in hydrating rough and dry skin. It also restores your skin’s youthful and glowing appearance and it’s rich formula promotes fast healing for dry skin.

This can be applied everywhere in your body - knees, elbows, body, back, just about in every part that needs moisturizing. I bought this for $14.00 and it was really expensive as I thought the jar was too small - it was only 198.5 grams or 7 ounces, and for that

price this would be gone with only a month’s use! But I have no regrets buying this!

The scent is really sweet and not too overpowering - my first thoguht was that - it smells exactly like yogurt! It does smells like the original low-fat yogut and it actually just looks like one too! It’s yogurt in a jar but it’s actually lotion! It has just the right intensity that when you apply it, people will say: “Wow it smells good in here.” And that’s when you’ll smile slyly and think it’s just your lotion! The smell is combined with the sweet smell of peas and delicious butter! It will last for hours just as long as you don’t go anywhere that has the scent ...

• of cooking barbecue or meat!

The lotion is really thick and denser than usual, it’s not your regular lotion that will spread and be lathered quickly as they won’t spread out. It’s got a thick and creamy formula that will concentrate on one area alone when you put it there, so make sure you massage them quickly so they won’t dry immediately as they do dry fast!

I also noticed my skin was really smooth and silky afterward even just after one application. My skin was so soft like a baby’s and it was also too fragrant! When I used this the smell lasted for several hours when I was just at home and it kept me smelling fresh and clean all day!

I have

just also recently purhchased my first pointe shoes so I really had new dry skin peeling off on my toes so I tried putting a little bit and almost overnight, they were peeling off totally.

This is a really great product for dry skin and not only for that but it’s also good maintenance lotion. Shea ingredients are good for your skin combined with jojoba, your skin will really be youthful and hydrated. But for $14.00 I can’t buy this regularly as the jar is too small for me. I would buy this only every couple of months as it’s too expensive for my tastes, but every time I use it I feel satisfied, so I would rate this just an 8 because of it’s expensive price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081223450931/k2311a085/8.5.10