Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000 Headset  » Electronics  »
  • I like to play games like World of Warcraft and my guild uses team speak to communicate when we are in raids
  • These are the reasons that I bought the Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000 Headset
  • The microphone goes way out and even though the hearing sound quality is not the best every one says that my voice sounds crystal clear with this
  • I think anyone who plays a lot of World of Warcraft should get this because it is a very comfortable headset for long term use

• by makeithappen

I like to play games like World of Warcraft and my guild uses team speak to communicate when we are in raids. It makes the game really fun to have a good head set so I can talk to my friends.

But I do not like having a head set over the top of my head because it messes up my hair.

I am a woman who likes her hair to look right,

what can I say.

I also have a small head so they never really fit right and I can not use ear buds because they bother my ears.

These are the reasons that I bought the Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000 Headset.

Yes it was cheap and can easily be bought for under $15 dollars but that is just a plus on the side.

The Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000 Headset is the sort that goes over ...

• the ear and is held with a bard that goes over the ear and then behind the head.

I find that this head set is the most comfortable one that I have ever bought.

The sound quality is not as good as some of the bulky ones but you do not feel like some sort of fighter pilot when you wear this one.

The microphone goes way out and even though the hearing

sound quality is not the best every one says that my voice sounds crystal clear with this.

I like that you can adjust the microphone so you don’t cause feedback or sounds like you are licking the microphone which is very embarrassing when playing wow and chatting on team speak.

I think anyone who plays a lot of World of Warcraft should get this because it is a very comfortable headset for long term use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165081223340931/k2311a085/8.5.10