Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Dragon Fruit Pink  » Computers  »
  • I like that this mouse gives you a blinking light that warns you when your battery is getting low
  • Something else I think is good about this mouse is that the wireless detector for the mouse is really accurate

• by makeithappen

So I am not the biggest fan of Microsoft because of some of their business practices so I will be honest that I did not want to try the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Dragon Fruit Pink. However I was in a desperate situation with my other mouse being dead and I really did need a mouse and this one was there. It was about $18 USD.

I am also going to be honest that I also really

liked the way that this mouse looked. It was not just sleek and fit my small lady like hands well but it was pink.

I can not help myself, I am a sucker for pink electronics! Still, it is not being pink that made me fall in love with this mouse. I like that this mouse gives you a blinking light that warns you when your battery is getting low.

It is nice because I have never had this mouse ...

• just die on me in the middle of something important.

The battery life for me is pretty good.

I use my mouse a lot and each battery lasts about a month. But I do mean that I use the computer a lot! Either way it takes regular batteries and they are easy enough to replace.

I have had this for 6 months and it is still the perfect mouse. Something else I think is good about this mouse is that

the wireless detector for the mouse is really accurate.

I think it goes well above and beyond what most wireless mouses can do. You can move the mouse further away and to the sides of the computer than you ever really need to in a practical sense but that does make it a rather fun and novel mouse to own.

I think this is one of the better wireless mouses. Also it is compatible with Windows 7 in all ways.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 195081223330931/k2311a085/8.5.10