St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have bought many St. Ives facial care products over the years and I really love the new Olive Cleanser from the Elements line
  • I love using olive oil as a facial moisturiser and decided this would be a great product to cleanse my face with

• by Melissa Glenn

I have bought many St. Ives facial care products over the years and I really love the new Olive Cleanser from the Elements line. I already had the peach face scrub from this face line and decided I would buy this cleanser when it came on sale for just $7.99CDN down from $9.99CDN. I love using olive oil as a facial moisturiser and decided this would be a great product to cleanse my face with.

The packaging of this St. Ives cleanser is pretty basic; a 200ml clear plastic bottle with a clear pump. The label is white with green writing and what I liked

the most was that I could actually see the cleanser through the bottle, and it did indeed look the same color as olive oil. The back of the bottle said that this was another one of St. Ives products that has all natural extracts and this company never tests its products on animals which already makes it a winner in my book.

I was a little nervous about the plastic pump top. Often I buy facial products and then have a hard time getting the pump to work. Not so with this Olive Oil Cleanser the pump decompresses easily and I got a dime size ...

• ammount of cleanser in my hand. What I did notice however; is that this cleanser does not smell very nice. In fact it smelled so bad that I ran to the kitchen to check the smell of the olive oil I save for cooking with. They smell exactly the same! Which re-inforces the fact that St. Ives do in fact use real olive oil.

As soon as I began washing my face with this cleanser I fell in love! It might not smell great but it is soft and gentle and washed my make up of quickly and easily. Even better it even got my

eye make up and especially my mascara off without leaving the skin around my eyes feeling tight and dry. I have been washing my face twice a day for about two weeks with this St. Ives product and using the facial scrub twice a week and my skin is absolutely glowing.

If you are looking for a new facial cleanser that is tested by Dermatologists, contains no perfumes and is not tested on animals then buy St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanser. One bottle should last you several months as you only need a little bit. Even better this product contains no parabens! For more information visit www.stives.ca

St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081223280931/k2311a085/8.5.10