Booda Dome Clean Step Litterbox  » Pets  »
  • Once I found this Booda Dome, however, I knew it would be perfect for the new kitten
  • I thought this was a good idea for the new kitten since he was still too little to climb over the sides of a standard sized litter box
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a littler box for their cat or kitten that’s unique and different
  • I think this product was a good value for the $30 I paid for it

• by mariekay

I purchased this litterbox for the new kitten we got recently. We already had a cat in the home, but I wanted him to be able to continue to have his own litter box and not to feel like the new kitten was intruding on his space. So I went out to purchase the kitten a new box, and since he was so small, I began by looking at the smallest boxes I could find. For about a week I used disposable aluminum pans. Once I found this Booda Dome, however, I knew it would be perfect for the new kitten.

The litter box is very unique in both shape and features. The litter box is a dome shape, with a bottom pan and a

dome cover. You can purchase the litter box in a choice of three colors - gold, purple, or ivory. The litter domes have a shiny finish that is a little bit sparkly. The inside of the dome features little steps for the cat to walk up to get to the litter box itself. I thought this was a good idea for the new kitten since he was still too little to climb over the sides of a standard sized litter box.

The kitten took to the litter box right away. I liked that some of the leftover litter that usually sticks to kitty’s paws and then ends up all over my house, now got caught up on the steps of the litter dome and could ...

• be easily removed when cleaning. To clean the litter dome, you just remove the cover and clean out the bottom part. The only thing I don’t like is when kitty goes too close to the edge and sometimes urine can get trapped in the lip of the lid so you have a mess when you remove it. So, although the litter dome may not be perfect in design, it works well most of the time.

The litter dome is a nice alternative to regular litter boxes, and my kitten really likes it. I got it in the purple color because I thought that was fun. It’s a little bit over the top for a litter box, but it’s a creative product and it serves its

purpose as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a littler box for their cat or kitten that’s unique and different. Although this worked well for my new kitten, it is also large enough to accommodate a larger cat as well, so I shouldn’t need to purchase a separate box once kitty gets older.

The price of this litter dome was in the middle - not the highest, not the lowest. I think this product was a good value for the $30 I paid for it. It’s not the least expensive litter box I found, but it is the coolest-looking one and kitty love it too. The steps feature is nice and useful for the cat. I would purchase this one again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 295081223230931/k2311a085/8.5.10