Silka Whitening Soap  » Health  »
  • I was a little hesitant because I thought to myself that she has always been fair-skinned
  • Kidding aside, I really love the smell because it smells a lot like citrus
  • I was happy because it did not sting at all unlike other whitening soaps that I have tried in the past
  • After taking a shower, I have noticed that my skin was very smooth and well-moisturized
  • It was not too drying for my skin and I would definitely recommend it to everyone

• by labeya17

I got really dark from too much lounging on the beach and so I was looking for a soap which will help lighten up the color of my skin back to its original color. I was terribly tanned than and I needed to look whiter or at least go back to my normal color. My friend suggested that I use Silka Whitening Soap because she has already been using it for years

and it has significantly helped to whiten her skin.

I was a little hesitant because I thought to myself that she has always been fair-skinned. I was desperate though so I still gave it a try.

I went to Mercury Drugstore and got me the soap for only P40 or about $1. Well, I thought that I really have nothing to lose so better try it.

I used the soap once I got home because Infelt really sticky because it was a long and sweaty day at school. I opened the box and much to my surprise, it smelled really nice.

The soap smelled like oranges and I really could eat it but it was soap so that stopped me. Kidding aside, I really love the smell because it smells a lot like citrus.

I lather the soap completely to my face and body and ...

• Silka Whitening Soap
      I left it on for about a minute or so. I was happy because it did not sting at all unlike other whitening soaps that I have tried in the past.

After taking a shower, I have noticed that my skin was very smooth and well-moisturized. It did not felt as if I was using a whitening soap.

I continuously used the soap for a few more weeks and I have noticed

that there was a slight change in the color of my skin. It has become significantly lighter and after 4 months of using it, my color was back to normal.

I am extremely thrilled about this soap because not only did it help me in lightening my skin tone, but it also gave me no irritation or break outs at all. It was not too drying for my skin and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

cindy says :

who are the buyer of the silka papaya soap?what is the background of the silka papaya soap?who are the seller of the soap?

Galega says :

The target customers of Silka Papaya Soap are those who are looking for fair facial skin, apart from people looking forward to get rid of blemishes and dark spots from their faces.

This soap is manufactured after some scientific projects shows positive effects of papaya enzyme, salicytic acid and Vitamin E, among others on skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345081223220931/k2311a085/8.5.10