Panda Ultra Premium 12 Big Roll Bath Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • Well, this bath tissue fits the bill, in my opinion

• by CirclingCanvas

Panda Ultra Premium 12 Big Roll Bath Tissue is a bath tissue product that’s pretty much equal in quality to the national, name brands like Scott and Angel Soft, in my view. Finding a quality bath tissue is a lot like finding a quality facial tissue since I’m essentially searching for the same thing in both.

The tissue needs to be soft on the skin and the tissue needs to

be on the thick side and absorbent, too.

Well, this bath tissue fits the bill, in my opinion.

The tissue, to the touch, is pretty soft and it doesn’t come apart real easily.

It hasn’t irritated my skin any, and that’s because I don’t find it to be rough.

It holds up well when in use.

What I don’t know is how easily or quickly it dissolves.

Some bath tissue ...

• nowadays is being advertised as being quick to dissolve, which is supposed to be good for one’s pipes and reduce the risk of clogging from occurring.

I don’t know if that’s the case with this tissue paper, but I haven’t experienced any problems since I started using it.

A main reason I gave this tissue paper a try is because of the value I saw in it.

I was able

to get twelve big, double rolls for around five dollars and fifty cents.

That struck me as an attractive deal, and so, I gave the brand a try.

As I said, it seems pretty much as soft as the national, name brands and it’s pretty sturdy, too, so I’m a satisfied customer.

I’ve had no problems with it, so I feel it’s only right that I award it a “10″ rating.

Judy Roberts says :

OUr local Woodman`s grocery store Madison,Wisconsin has been out of the Panda brand toilet tissue for 3 weeks. They say the manufacturer cannot keep up. Is this true or is there another place I can purchase. I buy the pack that is 6-four packs for a little store I operate in our senior apartment building.

CirclingCanvas replies :

Panda brand bath tissue is available for purchase over the internet from such online stores as Food Service Direct, Sears and Gizar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535081223120931/k2311a085/8.5.10