One A Day Vitamins for Men  » Health  »
    • Item: One A Day Vitamins for Men Location: by James Fleming

Are you a man? Need a multivitamin? One A Day claims to have the multivitamin designed especially for you. They are called One A Day Vitamins Men’s Health Formula. I am not sure exactly what makes them men’s vitamins, I just buy them. I don’t know how well they help, but considering how

poor my diet is I figure I need some vitamins.

You could probably also get generic vitamins that work just as well, I don’t know. I will probably buy generics when these vitamins run out. There are 100 tablets in a package, though, so that is quite a few. 100 days if you are taking one a day, which is of course what you are instructed ...

• to do by the vitamins themselves. I usually listen to the package, although sometimes I will admit I think I am smarter than the package. But not when it comes to vitamins, I am really rather ignorant.

They definitely are tablets, though, so if you are looking for chewables these aren’t the answer. The price isn’t too bad, although the generics are generally a buck or

two less, depending on which generic you are looking at. There is a savings there, although it isn’t the greatest savings in the world. But there is just something about a name brand that makes me think I am getting something healthier. Plus, these vitamins say they will also give me a health prostate and a healthy heart, and those are two things I definitely want to stay healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501122310131/k2311a0125/1.25.07