Breyers Peanut Butter Tracks Overload!
  • There's quite a lot of peanut butter flavor to this ice cream and it's delightfully delicious, I think
  • The peanut butter ice cream even has these thicker pockets of peanut butter just waiting to be enjoyed
  • The chocolate is pretty tasty and as most people would agree, chocolate and peanut butter is a combination that's quite good
  • That's a lot of peanut butter, and after I have a couple of scoops, I know that I've had my fill of peanut butter for the day

• by CirclingCanvas

Breyers Peanut Butter Tracks Overload! is an ice cream that I think will appeal to a majority of people that can’t get enough of peanut butter. There’s quite a lot of peanut butter flavor to this ice cream and it’s delightfully delicious, I think. First of all, the ice cream itself is peanut butter flavored. The smooth and creamy peanut butter ice cream is quite dreamy

in its rich peanut butter flavor! The peanut butter ice cream even has these thicker pockets of peanut butter just waiting to be enjoyed. The thicker pockets are plentifully spread out throughout the peanut butter ice cream.

There’s one other flavor that’s a part of this ice cream beside peanut butter, and that’s the peanut butter cups that are encased in a chocolaty shell. The chocolate shells are pretty easy to break open, but they do offer a slightly harder texture than the soft texture of the ice cream. The chocolate is pretty tasty and as most people would agree, chocolate and peanut butter is a combination that’s quite good! The chocolate shells house even more peanut butter, bringing the total sources of peanut butter in this ice cream up to three! That’s ...

• Breyers Peanut Butter Tracks Overload!
      a lot of peanut butter, and after I have a couple of scoops, I know that I’ve had my fill of peanut butter for the day! The chocolate portions of this ice cream treat are nice because the chocolate offers sort of a secondary flavor and again, chocolate just seems to go mighty well with peanut butter!

The regular price for a one-point five quart of this

ice cream is around three dollars and thirty cents, although I’ve gotten it on sale while under three dollars on a couple of occasions. Even at full price, this ice cream is worth the money. I think it offers a really rich peanut butter flavor and throws some chocolate into the mix too. You can’t go wrong with that combination! A “10″ rating is very justified in my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275081223080931/k2311a085/8.5.10