Burberry Nova Check Rain Boots
  • And it will always be in style I love these boots

• by Kim

These are an excellent pair of rain boots! I love them! I purchased them for myself back in late Winter, after I saw them on some teenager while I was walking home. At first I was like what the heck! Why does this young girl have on Burberry? That stuff is really expensive! But then I remembered when I was back in High School, and the amount of fads we went through, and all of the expensive clothing some girls would wear to compete with each other. I loved the way she looked in them, she had a light brown trench coat on, and skinny jeans. She absolutely rocked the look, I told myself I had to try and make a replica of that look, because she looked bad! Wow! So I

looked online for a pair of Burberry rain boots, because I figured if I went to a store that sold them, they would be way more expensive than online. So I looked around, and I almost fainted when I saw the prices. I saw a bunch of $200s, $225s, $250s, it was crazy! I was just about to say forget it, and just forget about buying it. But then the image of that girl popped into my mind, and I said I had to get them, just imagine the amount of looks, stares, and compliments I will get once I’m on the street!

So my last resort was eBay, I figured if I could buy them used, I could slash off like at least $50.00. And I was right! I was able to ...

• find a size 8 for like $120.00 on eBay, I was ecstatic! I couldn’t wait for it to get here. So I got it in the mail within a week, and they were beautiful! I loved them! I’m not sure what the name of them are, I’m positive that it’s Nova check though. Because it’s not the classic pattern. They were just a tad bit tight when I put them on, I guess I should of purchased a size 8.5 or 9. It wasn’t really true to size. But it was really comfortable on my feet, I liked it! They look so fashionable, and Burberry is always in for the Winter season right? I was able to mix and match a couple of outfits, and I always was able to find
        a perfect match with the colors brown, tan, white, black, and red. It was perfect! I just couldn’t wait to wear these outdoors and get compliments. And boy did I get a lot! All of my friends loved them, some people on the street asked me where I purchased them, etc. These are perfect for rain and snow, they protect your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable, and they’re high fashion! Love it!

Overall, these Burberry Nova Check rain boots are absolutely perfect! Comfortable and great for bad weather. I am so happy that I purchased them! I receive a lot of compliments on them, and I’m sure if you buy them you will get them too. Disregard the price, it is high fashion right? And it will always be in style I love these boots!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 555081223060931/k2311a085/8.5.10