Logitech Dinovo Mini Keyboard  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • I paid a nice $135 for this bad boy and part of me want to take this piece of crap back
  • I haven’t yet made my decision but I believe that I will be asking for my money back soon
  • I will say that the one thing I found interesting about this keyboard was that it had a mouse that came with it
  • But fortunately it’s not the most major issue that I dislike about this mini keyboard
  • I would recommend this keyboard to anyone, not even if it was free

• by willyable

Having a new age keyboard is something to talk about. I never thought anyone could really do anything different with a keyboard but with the Logitech Dinovo Mini Keyboard I was proven wrong. I didn’t see this one coming but when I was at the store. I was thrown back by this keyboard, so much I purchased it. I paid a nice $135 for this bad boy and part of me want to take this piece of crap back. I mean don’t get me wrong, there are a few things about it that makes me want to keep it but for the most part, it’s not all

cracked up to be something great. Definitely not worth $135 freaking dollars. I haven’t yet made my decision but I believe that I will be asking for my money back soon.

I will say that the one thing I found interesting about this keyboard was that it had a mouse that came with it. More or less it’s a built in mouse, so I am dealing more with the mouse pad and not a hand type mouse. Sometimes it gets stuck when using it which irritates me the most. But fortunately it’s not the most major issue that I dislike about this mini keyboard. The worse thing about this thing is that it doesn’t keep a great charge. Yes this stupid thing run on batteries, how fun is that.

Ok outside of that I think that the main issue s the installation of it. Since it runs on batteries, it has to be installed through a cd on my computer. That’s fine at first but once the dang on batteries die and I need something to compensate it, I have to switch over. After a while it just become a huge hassle to use. It’s nice looking and it is portable and that’s cool but honestly I can live without. It’s not the greatest piece of ...

• Logitech Dinovo Mini Keyboard
      electronic I’ve had and I don’t plan on keeping it around. It’s worthless, sometimes things that look good and are high in price, doesn’t mean that it’s great quality. And I don’t care how many people CLAIM that its great. Because after my experience. I see other wise. They may want to make it a wired keyboard or something. Oh and one more thing, for some stupid reason we have to use the delete button to re boot! That is a terrible feature and I think that if they have any plans to upgrade this piece of crap then they should change that.

Was there anything that I

liked? The only real thing that I liked about this product is that I was able to take it and that’s what I plan to do. I did like the buttons though and how well they typed. I have a thing for keys and how they feel under my fingers. That was all that I could find interesting to say about the Logitech Dinovo Mini Keyboard. Not worth $135. The most I would ever had paid for this was $50, if I had knew how it operated. I would recommend this keyboard to anyone, not even if it was free. I’ve had cheaper keyboards that worked better than this one. STAY away!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165081222870831/k2311a085/8.5.10