Airborne
1.0
  • I fell for it unfortunately but I must admit that the marketing tactic is what had me going and that is why I fell for it
  • My wife and I like to travel a lot and most of the time we fly on planes
  • I’m not sure if it was me or the herbs, all I know is that I didn’t have any luck with this crap
  • It was a miserable experience with AirBorne

• by willyable

Funny story about this crappy product that they claim to keep you from getting sick. I fell for it unfortunately but I must admit that the marketing tactic is what had me going and that is why I fell for it. My wife and I like to travel a lot and most of the time we fly on planes. So the odds of us getting sick is high. Nine times out of ten we got sick after a flight. One to two days later someone caused us to get a cold or the flu, or something.

My wife talked me into this whole Airborne product that she not only seen on tv but in the store as well. I figured why not. It’s not like it was a medicine really. It was more like an herbal

treatment. The objective was to take it everyday to ward off colds and flu type symptoms. This sounded good to me, did it work? No it didn’t work and let me be the one to tell you that the day or two after taking this I ended getting sick anyway. I’m not sure if it was me or the herbs, all I know is that I didn’t have any luck with this crap. At least the price of it was decent that was about all I can say about it. Prevenative, is not the right word to use for this medicine.

First of all the stuff was nasty. It left an after taste in my mouth before I even swallowed, so imagine how it tasted once it was done. Secondly after taking it I was ...

• running to the bathroom like crazy. I know that to have a healthy colon you should go to the bathroom at least twice a day. But I was going more than twice and my BM were watery and runny. It was a miserable experience with AirBorne.

Another thing that I didn’t like about Airborne is that IT DIDN’T WORK, and to be honest with you, it seem like it was worth when I got sick, while taking it. I had a horrible cold a few days after, that lasted almost two weeks long. So I personally felt that this so called preventative medicine killed my immune system.

Now I will say this that it worked to calm down symptoms that were already there. Yes, I know this sounds crazy but that’s how it works. It doesn’t

work to prevent anything but if you have the signs of something then it helps. Well, it helped for me. I ended up with a sore throat not too long ago and I ran to take the Airborne, only because that was all we had at the time. It actually took the sore throat feeling away by the next morning. So at least I was good for something.

Unfortunately that’s not what I purchased it for, so I’m still not a happy customer. It doesn’t live up to what it claims to live up to. If it’s going to prevent then it needs to do that. If it’s going to help get rid of something then that’s what it needs to do. I hate bad marketing and with this product that is what you get, bad marketing.

Airborne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265081222840831/k2311a085/8.5.10