Cropper Hopper Paper Holder Trolley  » Housewares  »
  • I love making the albums and going through all the old pictures
  • Once we moved into our new house, I decided to keep the scapbooking to one room only
  • Although this helped with the clutter problem, the scrapbooking room itself always seemed to be a mess with materials and supplies scattered everywhere, or at least all over the table
  • I paid about $45 for it, and I have since gotten a lot of use out of it
  • I would still recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a place to store all their scapbooking materials and supplies

• by mariekay

I have enjoyed scrapbooking for years. I love making the albums and going through all the old pictures. What I always hated, however, was the mess that was involved. When my son was a baby, I would have scrapbook supplies all over the house because that is what I did with my spare time. Once we moved into our new house, I decided to keep the scapbooking to one room only. Although this helped with the clutter problem, the scrapbooking room itself always seemed to be a mess with materials and supplies scattered everywhere, or at least all over the table. I fianlly got tired of the mess, and purchased a couple small totes and bins, and also found this trolly cart for keeping

supplies neatly tucked away. I paid about $45 for it, and I have since gotten a lot of use out of it.

What I like about it is that the top part can hold my albums upright and secure, and I can place bins and totes on the bottom part. The top part can also hold a lot of sheets of paper, and you can purchase separate plastic paper holders to insert into the shelf. I fill the bins that go on the bottom part with paper, scissors, stickers, and other supplies, then just stack them on the bottom of the cart. I also like that the unit is on wheels, so I can move it to where I want it, then tuck it away into a ...

• corner when I’m not using it. The wheels have made this unit especially convenient to use anywhere. The trolly cart did require some assembly, which wasn’t too difficult. It took me about 30 minutes to put the whole thing together. The directions were fairly straightforward, and easy to read. They also had pictures in the instructions, which I found helpful.

The cart is not super sturdy. When it gets really full, it can feel a bit rickety. It does have a chrome finish, and cleans and dusts well. The unit is pretty basic with just one top shelf and one bottom shelf, but it does seem to hold quite a few items. Now I keep it in my scrapbooking room and store everything

I need right in the cart. Although it works well, I would probably prefer if the unit had parts that were enclosed so everything wasn’t just out in the open. Other than that, it’s a decent product. I don’t think it’s worth the $45 I paid for it, however, since it is not a super high quality piece of equipment. Overall, it does the job, but I would not purchase this again, I would choose something different next time.

I would still recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a place to store all their scapbooking materials and supplies. This unit would also work for other purposes such as in an office setting. $45 is a bit high, but the product is helpful in reducing clutter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535081222720831/k2311a085/8.5.10