Tom Cruise Kills Oprah YouTube  » People  »
    • Item: Tom Cruise Kills Oprah Location: by James Fleming

Ok, I know it is old, quite old, especially considering that on the Internet things can get really old really fast. I don’t care. I love watching that little 15 second clip on YouTube where Tom Cruise kills Oprah.

If you

have been so unfortunate to have missed this video clip, it is basically a clip from Tom Cruise’s famous meeting with Oprah on the Oprah show when he began jumping on the couch. However, it has been slightly edited by someone who did a very good job of it.

There ...

• is now music from Star Wars, and we hear the Emperor’s evil laugh coming through Tom’s mouth before Tom grabs onto Oprah’s hands and begins killing her with that blue lightning stuff that the Emperor uses in the Star Wars movie.

It might be short but it is bloody brilliant, and

I just can’t get enough of it. I watch it over and over and over again and it is just as funny this time as it was the time before and the time before that. Whoever made it did a brilliant job and I cannot thank them enough for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522501122270131/k2311a0125/1.25.07