L’Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Imperfection Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the L'Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Imperfection Moisturizer on sale
  • And from my experience, unlike other creams or rich moisturizers, it will not make you face oilier
  • It is supposed to remove old, dead skin and get the new ones to resurface, and I think I have a smoother, almost-rosier complexion because of it
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light moisturizer that effectively moisturizes your face and helps with keeping blemishes away

• by ablosh

I bought the L’Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Imperfection Moisturizer on sale. I have to admit that the first thing that came to my mind was that it might not be effective since nobody wanted to buy it at a regular rate. Anyway, I liked the packaging of white and baby blue on the bottle and was in need of a light moisturizer so I went ahead and bought it.

I’m glad I did. The content is

a light pastel blue cream that smells really divine. It is not rich at all and can be spread easily with fingers. I usually get some and massage it in from the neck, cheeks, nose up to my forehead. I usually don’t use moisturizers because my pores get clogged by heavy creams and I get pimples. But this one is so light that even when I use it nightly it hasn’t caused a single one to come out. When I touch my face after I put on moisturizer, it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy on the skin, so I can sleep with my cheek on the pillow and not worry about getting gunk on my bed.

I also like that it is dual-purpose because it can be used at night or during day time too. That way, you get value for your money, hitting two birds with one stone.

• L'Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Imperfection Moisturizer
      You can use it under foundation like a primer. And from my experience, unlike other creams or rich moisturizers, it will not make you face oilier.

It has salicylic acid that I usually feel a super subtle tingling on my skin for about a minute after application. It doesn’t hurt though. It just feels like I put mint on and there’s a cool, tickling sensation. It is supposed to remove old, dead skin and get

the new ones to resurface, and I think I have a smoother, almost-rosier complexion because of it.

Because of its lightness, it’s easy to wash off, even without soap or using a facial wash. I just splash on water a few times, wipe with a towel and I’m good to go. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light moisturizer that effectively moisturizes your face and helps with keeping blemishes away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222680831/k2311a085/8.5.10