Goody Spin Pin  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a little apprehension, I decided to give the Spin Pin a try
  • After taking the Spin Pins out of the package, i noticed immediately the heavy dutiness of them
  • The instructions recommend using 2 Spin Pins at a time, but with my hair being shoulder length and fine, one did the trick

• by Lea Rose

Last week I bought the Goody Spin Pin. I have been seeing commercials for it for months now and how it “Does the job of 20 bobby pins. ” I have been using bobby pins my entire life, mainly for doing simply “chignons” or buns.

My hair is fine/thing and past my shoulders. It would usually take 7-12 bobby pins to put my hair in a bun.

I was constantly losing them, buying more, stretching

them out, and seeing them fall down the sink drain. After a little apprehension, I decided to give the Spin Pin a try.

I was a little uncertain at first, because the price range is $5-$7 for 2, compaired to $1-$2 i would normally spend on a 100 count pack of bobby pins. I splurged because I really wanted to test this product out.

After taking the Spin Pins out of the package, i noticed ...

• immediately the heavy dutiness of them. They are very study and stiff.

They look like they will last a long time. I read the instructions on the back of the package, which could not be more simple, and began putting my hair in a bun on the top of my head.

I simply twisted the Spin Pin through my bun, and it held my hair in place. It felt tight and secure.

It

actually felt more secure than when I use 12 bobby pins. The instructions recommend using 2 Spin Pins at a time, but with my hair being shoulder length and fine, one did the trick.

I have been using this product for over a week now and I could not be happier. I’ve used it swimming in a pool and ocean, and it didn’t slip out.

Definately worth spending a few more bucks compared to using bobby pins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222540831/k2311a085/8.5.10