Solmux Chewable Tablets  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • I usually experience having a dry cough during May, June, were summer ends, and rainy season begins
  • Having a dry is always been my problem and I need a medicine that can cure it so it will never come back
  • I learned about Solmux chewable and tried it
  • I like something that can help me to cure my dry cough every time it attacks me because it is so difficult coughing so loud and irritate your throat
  • The disadvantage is that, it works but slowly

• by Grecy

Having a dry cough is a nightmare. It is a big embarrassment whenever you are talking with someone. Much worst is when you are inside a gathering or a seminar with important clients. I usually experience having a dry cough during May, June, were summer ends, and rainy season begins. Having a dry is always been my problem and I need a medicine that can cure it so it will never come back.

I heard there is a Solmux Chewable. Solmux syrup is not effective with me; however, it stops my cough for 4 hours. I learned about

Solmux chewable and tried it. I like something that can help me to cure my dry cough every time it attacks me because it is so difficult coughing so loud and irritate your throat. Sometimes my throat is bleeding for forcing the phlegm to come out. It so irritating having cough with phlegm.

I bought this one for emergency sake. When the dry cough attacks, I have this to drink quickly to stop the phlegm. It works. The disadvantage is that, it works but slowly. I have to suffer for 5 minutes before it stops. I ...

• have to loss my voice and bleed my throat before it stops. In addition, it only last for 4 hours, the same as the Solmux syrup.

Moreover, it is helpful, as you do not have to drink the syrup because there is a chewable one that you can chew while traveling. When I feel that my cough is going to attack me, I chew it already before the attack begins so that I will not suffer for about an hour. It is pestering me. I will feel the convenience for 4 hours and then it attack again.

Sometimes, even when the attack is not happening, I alarmed myself to chew another after 4 hours so that it will not annoy me within the day.

Solmux Chewable is still of help, however, what people needed is a cough syrup that stops the phlegm. How I wish they had better-concentrated syrup to stop the phlegm. Because what is happening is this, it does not stop the phlegm only control the attack. It takes two bottle of syrup before you have a remedy, which is you spend money for it but the result is slow. However, people still buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265081222510831/k2311a085/8.5.10