Hair Treats Hair Spa Aloe Vera  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • To avoid the drama, I try different hair treatment until I found one that works for me
  • It cleans my scalp but when I check my face on the mirror, my hair looked boring
  • It is like one of the treatment that I know I will forget after a year
  • Kinds of product that I will never support again even some of my friends have good experience using it

• by Grecy

Is it not obvious that I care a lot about my hair that is why most of my reviews are about shampoo and hair treatment? It is because when my hair is beautiful, I feel beautiful too. When I see that it is damage, I get irritated and I do not like to look at myself in the mirror. To avoid the drama, I try different hair treatment until I found one that works for me.

Anyway, I tried another product

from Hair Treats, a hair spa with Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is known to make hair and scalp clean. It strengthens the hair strand and it makes the hair with natural shine. This one is perfect treatment for over style hair. It does not repair but protects the hair for over styling and from pollution.

There is no difference on how this product works. It comes with a small one galloon. This one is just a normal hair spa, with low ...

• quality. When I used it on my hair, it makes my hair feel fresh, but do not look fresh. It looked pale. It cleans my scalp but when I check my face on the mirror, my hair looked boring. I feel that I made a mistake of buying this one. However, I do not feel regrets since if I did not try this product I will not know what it gives to my hair.

It made my hair soft, manageable, it smells

good too but it looks lifeless. Like you do not want to touch and instead tie it with a ribbon. It is like one of the treatment that I know I will forget after a year. Kinds of product that I will never support again even some of my friends have good experience using it. It is just a waste of money and effort. I rather buy expensive treatment that works and bring changes to my hair rather than sticking to it.

Hair Treats Hair Spa Aloe Vera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222430831/k2311a085/8.5.10