Hair Treats Hair Spa Cocomilk  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I visited Watson to look for Hair Spa treatment cream and I found Hair Treats Hair Spa Cocomilk
  • I do not want to take bath after the day of treatment because I like the way my hair appear
  • Every one noticed it and my officemate said they going to buy later after work to try it for them

• by Grecy

Hair Spa Treatment relaxes my hair. I have a little knowledge about Hair Spa and what it gives to a hair, however, this process is my favorite whenever I visit a saloon. This treatment gives a big changes and a new life for my hair. Moreover, I have no time to go to saloon as my job is for 8 to 5pm, and it exceeds time when I am rendering over time. I rather to the treatment at the comfort of my home, safe and sound and I can save money.

I visited Watson to

look for Hair Spa treatment cream and I found Hair Treats Hair Spa Cocomilk. This one is affordable for my budget, and what makes me excited is that, it is a hair spa treatment with Cocomilk, good for hot oil treatment. I used it just last week. You simply apply it on your hair and leave it for 15 minutes or more and then rinse. What I did was I massaged my hair for my scalp to clean and absorb the moisture from the Cocomilk. When I rinsed, my hair is super soft, and ...

• alive. It is like a hair with energy.

My hair became fresh, even my scalp. It is as if the hair with breakage already repaired. There are still hair fall while rinsing, but the remaining hair after was perfect. It is so manageable, strong and it does not tangle every time you run. The perfect hair last for two days. I do not want to take bath after the day of treatment because I like the way my hair appear. Every one noticed it and my officemate said they going to buy later after

work to try it for them. They received the same result.

Hair Spa treatment is good to apply every two weeks. It is to cover your hair to protect it from breakage. That is what I notice. The tangles now is only few and I no longer tie my hair with hair pin because I am enjoying to see how my hair becomes perfectly straight. There are only a few products that are trustable and I am proud to know this hair spa treatment is the soonest time as I can give my hair full protection and care.

sheila says :

When rinsing do i have to use a shampoo conditioner?

grecy replies :

I think you should elaborate, like when rinsing from shampooing or you just rinse your hair before putting shampoo? If you like to use conditioner to smoothen your hair, then you need to put it after shampooing. I do not use conditioner anymore, this serves as my conditioner.

genelyn says :

Is it okay if I use it everyday and do i need to put a conditioner after shampooing or this will have to serve as my conditioner?

grecy replies :

Yes it is fine to use everyday, it serves as your conditioner, you do not have to use conditioner anymore.

Demmi says :

i want to know if this product can use everyday.. after shampooing…. can i use it…everydaY?…hair treats hair spa…tnx…..

grecy replies :

Yes Demmi, because I use it everyday too.

Ella alcantara says :

I need yo shampoo or conditioner to use the hair spa? That is effective it will straight my hair?

carmie_kane says :

Hi ella,

Hair Treats Hair Spa Cocomilk benefit is to make your hair smooth and soft. It also moisturize your hair to make it look healthier and shinier.

This hair spa is not a shampoo but is more like a conditioner to your hair. It is also not a hair straightener kind of product. If you have a natural curly hair, the product won’t make your hair straight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222410831/k2311a085/8.5.10