Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being a woman, I like to keep my skin firm and smooth as possible despite the aging days
  • That is why, I think this product is a real smart deal

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

In the Philippines, weather is unbelievable. The summer season really means as in scorching hot, that is why, Filipino skin are most of the time dry and damaged. Filipina women, despite the fact that the sun is such a mess, needs, wants and makes way to resolve their beauty problems.

Products over the counter are easily accessed that promises beauty and nourishment for damaged skin or hair but only few of them works and for you to know, you have to try them all. Skin is a very delicate matter when it comes to

women and I myself, is very particular about the things that I am using.

Being a woman, I like to keep my skin firm and smooth as possible despite the aging days. I have a white complexion which makes it harder for me to stay away from the sun and its negative effects on skin.

I tried creams that would help prevent wrinkles and protect me from the harmful UV rays. There are lots of expensive creams but the one product I had tried is the Eskinol Gluta-milk whitening cream.

It has antioxidants ...

• and Gluthathione complex that removes impurities and whitens skins. One more thing I want about the product is that there is milk essentials that softens and smoothens skin.

It also has SPF 16 that protects the skin from the harmful UV rays. Eskinol is known for their good reputation in skin firming and maintenance.

So, I tried the product. I applied a small amount evenly on my face and neck as directed at the back of the bottle.

At first I honestly felt uncomfortable but as it dries, It feels just like a

foundation. It comes in a white cream and the scent is mild.

It is non-greasy and dries fast. After a week of use and lots of water and enough rest, I felt lighter and my facial skin improved unbelievably.

I never thought that a local product can make difference because most people would rather use an international product than a local but Eskinol proved them wrong. The pack comes in bottle forms and for lighter package, sachets, that can last a week for a very cheap price.

That is why, I think this product is a real smart deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222400831/k2311a085/8.5.10