Toshiba Satellite T130-10G Laptop
  • First of all I want to say that this laptop really impressed me
  • I found this piece of software really useful because it is capable to recognize more than one user, so if several users work on this laptop, they don't need to keep in mind their password
  • In conclusion I would recommend the Toshiba Satellite T130-10G for the average user that needs a high autonomy and some performance at the same time

• by Bob S.

I tested for a week the Toshiba Satellite T130-10G, a 13 inch display laptop. First of all I want to say that this laptop really impressed me. I would say that this is the perfect laptop for those who want portability and some performance.

The Toshiba Satellite T130-10G has a slick and elegant design and weighs 3. 9 lbs.

It’s not one of those machine that really blows your mind with its design, as I said it is elegant and simple at the same time. The keyboard is ergonomic

and the keys are not too small not too big, they are just right.

I liked the display of this laptop, the colors are clear and alive, but sometimes the display reflects. For example in some light conditions I find it very difficult to watch a movie.

Let us get to the performance of this laptop. I can’t say that the performances are astonishing but they are quite good.

Don’t be fooled by the low frequency of the CPU. The Intel Pentium Dual Core SU4100 1.

3GHz and the ...

• 4 GB of RAM are delivering performances above expectations. The Satellite T130-10G comes with some functions that I really liked, like: Toshiba Face Recognition and Toshiba LifeSpace.

The Face Recognition is a software that takes a photo of the user and then it creates a unique password using the user’s facial features. I found this piece of software really useful because it is capable to recognize more than one user, so if several users work on this laptop, they don’t need to keep in mind their password.

The

Toshiba LifeSpace is another feature that I found extremely useful because it personalizes file accessing, project organization, and daily activities, making my job a lot easier. I was fully satisfied by the autonomy that this laptop delivers.

In a standard usage the battery lasted seven and a half hours, with Wi-Fi on. Standard usage meaning that I have used some office programs, surfed the web while listening to music.

In conclusion I would recommend the Toshiba Satellite T130-10G for the average user that needs a high autonomy and some performance at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 635081222380731/k2311a085/8.5.10