Bath and Body Works - 1 oz pillow mist Lavender and Chamomile aromatherapy
  • I love it and will not go a night without it
  • I bought this 1 oz pillow mist from them for only $3.50
  • Thank you Bath and Body Works for making another amazing product

• by Gina Gott

This is the perfect gift for someone who has it all. Once you try it then you will not want to sleep without it. It is the perfect thing to take with you on vacation.

Simply spray it on your pillow and make your hotel room feel more cozy and smell like home. It also has special scents to make you fall asleep faster.

I love it and will not go a night

without it. It is made up of calming lavender and soothing Camomile.

The scents mixed together will gently lull you into a peaceful sleep. My husband loves it as well.

Sometimes I work nights at a hotel , but as long as I spray the pillow before I leave he still sleeps good and says the scent just reminds him of me. It is not that expensive either.

Bath and Body ...

• Works , is one of my favorite stores. They always offer quality products.

I bought this 1 oz pillow mist from them for only $3. 50.

That is an unbelievable deal! It wasn’t on sale either , that is the original price. This is also a perfect gift for a student going to college and away from home for the first time , someone you know who can’t sleep at nights , or just

as a thoughtful gift to anyone.

You can’t get any better than the gift of peaceful feelings and a good night’s sleep right. That is exactly what comes in this small bottle.

Try it out for yourself and you will see what I mean. You will fall in love with it too.

I feel like a find this good has to be shared! Thank you Bath and Body Works for making another amazing product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081222370731/k2311a085/8.5.10