Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Freshener  » Other  »
  • I like it that way because even if I spray too much, the smell is still fine
  • I also noticed that it's safe to spray even if there are clothes around

• by Alex_29

I have my dog inside the house so it’s very important for me to have disinfectants and odor eliminators. I use Febreze Linen and Sky Air Freshener to keep the house smelling fresh. The container has an easy to spray trigger, unlike for some other air fresheners that you really need to press it hard to spray. For this, you just need to pull the trigger back, which is bot hard

at all. This is very important for me because I always find it difficult to hold those big bottles of air freshener and it’s even more difficult to press it to spray. With Febreze, it’s plastic on the upper portion of the container making it easy for people to hold it.

It has a pleasant smell, which is refreshing. The smell is not too strong, and it doesn’t smell like perfume. I ...

• don’t feel dizzy or any headache when I spray it. However, I just notice that the smell doesn’t really last that long. What I usually do is spray a lot of it on one area of the house, and it just spreads. I like it that way because even if I spray too much, the smell is still fine. It doesn’t irritate the nose.

I’m satisfied with how it eliminates odor

and freshens the air. I also noticed that it’s safe to spray even if there are clothes around. The smell doesn’t stick on the fabrics. Even if I spray it on the area where my shoes are, it just freshens the area but the smell doesn’t stick on the shoes. That’s one thing that I really like about Febreze. The 275 grams/9.7 oz also goes a long way. It’s worth it’s price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 125081222300731/k2311a085/8.5.10