Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo  » Health  »
  • With the same problem applying to my hair too- it sometimes becomes very difficult for me treat both dry and oily hair at different times in a year
  • What really impressed in me getting this shampoo was the fact that this shampoo was not only 'dry scalp shampoo' but it also provided 'scalp soothing' - which probably seemed the perfect solution to my problem

• by rm002

I am one of those people whose skin can become very dry or very oily at times, that it becomes rather difficult to say what exactly my skin type is. With the same problem applying to my hair too- it sometimes becomes very difficult for me treat both dry and oily hair at different times in a year. So in this process I have the liberty to experiment shampoos for both dry and oily hair and till now have used quiet a variety of them on my hair.

A few weeks back my hair suddenly stated feeling dry and my scalp felt quite itchy. The problem of dandruff( which always remained an on and off affair) seemed to have worsened. What really became a great cause of embarrassment was the fact that as

soon as my scalp felt itchy and I tried scratching it with my fingers- I would witness dry flaky scalp all around my fingers and hands. Further more just combing my shoulder length hair sometimes had dry flakes of dandruff on my shoulders( which really looked awful if I was wearing a dark colored dress). This is when I realized that my dry scalp and hair required some special care and attention.

So in a quest of a new shampoo( I always loved experimenting with different brands) in the market - I zeroed on this shampoo called Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo. What really impressed in me getting this shampoo was the fact that this shampoo was not only ‘dry scalp shampoo’ but it also provided ’scalp soothing’ - which ...

• probably seemed the perfect solution to my problem.

When I tried Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo was the first time- this shampoo lathered quite well and instantly left a feeling of ‘coolness’ on my scalp after having rinsing it off. Its light mint smell left a feeling of freshness and filled my bath area with a mild perfume which just calmed me down instantly and made me feel just relaxed and comfortable.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo seemed to have worked perfectly for me. After using this shampoo for about a month- not only did my hair become soft and smooth but it also successfully provided a ’soothing’ effect to my scalp, reducing dandruff and thereby making me feel a lot more

comfortable. What was really nice about using this shampoo was the fact that this shampoo not only nourished both my hair and scalp but also make my hair look much more healthier and thicker. Available in a squeezable tube, this shampoo was quiet easy to use and its compactness and portability made it easy for me to carry it during my travels and also not to forget the fact that it occupied the least space on my bathroom shelf.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo according to me proved to be a great’ moisturizer’ for both my scalp and hair. A great solution for dandruff, dry hair and itchy scalp, this shampoo has for sure become on of my favorite shampoo which I plan to use in the near future too.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343081222130231/k2311a083/8.3.10