Mac Superglass Lipgloss in Disco Blend  » Cosmetics  »
  • You'll also have a really glossy and thick wet feeling on your lips that's not easy to rub off and it has a very delicious vanilla flavour scent
  • It's really fragrant and I love the smell of vanilla sticking on my lips
  • Physically I like the lipgloss itself, it's everything I'm looking for in a tube
  • It has a very sheer and glossy appearance and sometimes I think I can see glitters but there aren't any glitters visible when scrutinized but it does have a sparkly appearance under some lights and some angles
  • This is perfect for everyday wear as well and I'd definitely buy this again when it's finished

• by shunnem

I have recently just appreciated using neutral-coloured lipsticks and lip gloss, and this Mac Superglass Lipgloss in Disco Blend is a real treat! Although it’s name is Disco Blend and the first thing that can cross your mind is that it may look and appear glitzy and colourful, it’s actually a light tan colour that looks neutral and natural when applied. It’s quite pricey for a $18.00 for a 4.5-gram lipgloss but only a small use of this can already last you for hours, so it’s still a good buy.

The texture is really thick, creamy, and hydrating! I say it’s thick because you would only apply a small amount and smack

your lips together but they’re already wet and moisturized after just a few seconds. You’ll also have a really glossy and thick wet feeling on your lips that’s not easy to rub off and it has a very delicious vanilla flavour scent! The scent is not too overpowering or intense but it has just the right medium scent that people can smell when you’re talking to them. It’s really fragrant and I love the smell of vanilla sticking on my lips.

Physically I like the lipgloss itself, it’s everything I’m looking for in a tube; it’s creamy, thick, glossy, smooth, moisturizing, and long-lasting. One “con” is that it doesn’t rub off easily as it’s hard to rinse off but it’s great for long-lasting wear and you’re actually saving money in the long run rather than buying a cheap lipgloss while reapplying all the time that’s easy to rinse and rub off with just one meal, this is not.

The lip gloss can be worn for hours and it will just sit and stay there for a couple of hours unless you eat or drink voraciosly. It has a very sheer and glossy appearance and sometimes I think I can see glitters but there aren’t any glitters visible when scrutinized but it does have a sparkly appearance under some lights and some angles. It ...

• Mac Superglass Lipgloss in Disco Blend
      does makes one’s appearance dazzling and when applied, your mouth will be shiny, glossy, and thick and creamy just by looking at it! I especially like the creamy part because it makes my lips thick and pouty and the neutral shade is just perfect for any skin tone!

It’s also very long lasting and sometimes when I’m just drinking and sipping drinks at bars and clubs I don’t really need to reapply as often and I wait until about 2 full hours (maximum but no less than 2 hours) until I reapply a fresh coat. It’s also very easy to wipe out as I only rinse this off with running water

and facial soap, but I would have to do it with pressure as the texture is really thick and creamy and doesn’t go off with gentle pressure and strokes.

I recommend this for ladies with any skin tones because neutral colours never go out of style and they suit almost every skin tone there is whether you’re tanned, ebony, or ivory! For $18 it can be quite pricey but it’s always best to buy products in which you’re sure you’ll get your money’s worth out of them and buying cheap products can only harm your skin! This is perfect for everyday wear as well and I’d definitely buy this again when it’s finished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081222120231/k2311a083/8.3.10