Origins Leg Lifts Revitalizing Gel for tired legs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the cool feeling after applying the gel
  • Before turning in to bed, I love massaging my calves with this gel to loosen up the stiffened muscles
  • The gel dries quickly to avoid a sticky mess
  • For all the clackers out there, I therefore recommend leg lifts to soothe those worn out stems

• by jhunie

Back to my college days, walking used to be the way of transport. In my rubber soles, the university wasn’t very far so I walked a short distance between my place to yonder. And to a sum, that yonder distance must’ve been a lot because I experienced foot pains. It’s been a long time since I visited a podiatrist. At present, I dread going back to sporting rugged shoes and wear clacking heels almost every time I leave the house. Standing on heels for hours on end can be excruciating. My calves and soles feel sore at night. My left sole is particularly more painful probably because I tend to stand with the other foot at rest while bearing all the weight on one foot. I’m beginning to have lower back pains as well due to my imbalanced gait. I did a brief research on Origins’ Mega-moisture and that’s how I discovered a relative product: the Leg Lifts.

It says

– to rev up tired legs on the packaging and I was perplexed what it was, either it was a leg moisturizer or something else. I guessed it was a semi-moisturizer but it actually worked like liniment for the legs. Coupled with a rich moisturizer, this really soothes the fatigued sensation of my legs. My heel can get awfully sore that it feels bruised upon contact. I like the cool feeling after applying the gel. It feels similar to putting a pain-relieving patch. Before turning in to bed, I love massaging my calves with this gel to loosen up the stiffened muscles. I’m lucky not to have joint problems, perhaps yet, but the cold climate makes it conducive to develop numbing at night, especially on feet. The tingling sensation of this muscle-relaxing lotion warms up my feet fast.

The product is an immediate source of relief not just at home but also on the go. After rising from bed, my ...

• legs feel better rested and I forget about the usual fatigues. With the amount of legwork I do at a daily basis, the pain sets in too early. I bring a tube of this at work so I can reapply anytime I please. You might think, choosing a generic drugstore ache-relieving liniment over this expensive product is much smarter, yet I don’t suggest you can tote a strong-smelling liniment to the office, better leave it at home. With leg lifts however, the peppermint scent isn’t overwhelming so you can eschew the amusing ridicule of stuffing vicks on your nose. The smell stays proximate to the body with a menthol, somewhat musky dry down.

Because of its gel formula, it delivers a non-greasy texture once spread. It is lightly creamy in consistency just like lotion. It doesn’t flake out nor does it moisturize the spongy texture of dry legs. I use my butter London stiletto stick for de-cracking dried out heels.

For sure many individuals with germophobic tendencies hate the feeling of wet soles, especially when it gets runny upon stepping on your slippers. The gel dries quickly to avoid a sticky mess. Depending on the intensity of the pain or discomfort, the soothing sensation may not last longer. It often dies after a couple of minutes. Just like any topical medication, the minty residue remains on the hands. It can sting if you’re not careful.

The product is economical since only a small amount is needed. Naturally, it doesn’t prevent the pain from coming back. It’s nonetheless a post-relief to tired, worn out legs and feet. The tin tube is similar to a toothpaste container which can become very wrinkly and ugly. It’s costly though at 20 dollars. A tube lasts for many months and I usually just consume 2 in a year. For all the clackers out there, I therefore recommend leg lifts to soothe those worn out stems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221940231/k2311a083/8.3.10