Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the lavender and how intoxicating it is
  • Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream is another product I highly recommend for people who are hard on their feet during the day

• by C.Channing

Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream is another product I was introduced to by my mom, and in fact, it coincides with the Lavender Clay Mask and the Lavender Feet Soak. The Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream is used last in the feet pampering process and works better when you cover your feet with socks for the night. Again, this product is also five dollars on the Avon website; however, my sales rep gifts me with discounts.

The

Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream is designed the same way as the clay mask; from the colors down to the tube to the ounces. The cream is also purple and it resembles really creamy lotion which makes it easy to massage into my feet. I love the lavender and how intoxicating it is. I actually wish Foot Works would make a body cream of the overnight treatment cream because not only does the product fulfill its promise to soften and heal your feet, but it also smells wonderful. Even though the products says it’s for feet use only, I use it on my hands as a moisturizer as well as my face.

Using the product is really simple and mess free: I use it after I have washed off the clay mask which is an extra bonus of softness which only takes a pea size amount in my hand. The directions on the back of tube says for extra ...

• Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream
      hydration, cover with socks and I leave them on for the entire night waking up to soft, lavender feet. I use the product twice a day when I am using the other Foot Works’ products; however, when I don’t have time for the full treatment I will carry the overnight treatment in my bag and apply it throughout the day when needed.

their feet during the day. It has the exact same product design which makes it mess free and easy to store, and it only takes a pea size amount for one foot. The results are exactly what the product promises: hydration and softer feet. Even though the tube specifically says overnight treatment cream, you can opt to use it as lotion during the day as I have chosen to do. It’s a really great product for your feet and very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221890231/k2311a083/8.3.10