Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how the Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask tube is created to reduce messes
  • I learned from many uses of the product that it's better to apply it to one foot at a time if I don’t want to spend the next five minutes with my feet dangling in the air
  • Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone who spends an abundant amount of time on their feet

• by C.Channing

Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask is a new product I was introduced to by my mom. I am usually on my feet for about seven to ten hours a day, and my mom thought it would be a great product for me to use on my feet. The price is estimated to be five dollars on the Avon website for the 3.4 oz tube; however, I specifically make all my Foot Works’ purchases through my favorite Avon Sales Rep: he gives me discounts for all my purchases.

I like how the Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask tube is created to reduce messes: it’s in a slender tube that fits into the palm of my hand, and the tube has a pop on and off cap. I

also like how the purple and white color design of the tube stands out which makes it easier to locate among all my cosmetic and beauty products. The design really helps when I’m short on time for a date.

I like how I don’t necessarily have to wet my feet first before I apply the clay mask; I just sit in my chair and apply it to one foot at a time. I learned from many uses of the product that it’s better to apply it to one foot at a time if I don’t want to spend the next five minutes with my feet dangling in the air. The clay mask is purple, creamy, and has shimmer to it which makes you believe it doesn’t live ...

• up to the name of ‘mask’; however, once it begins to dry, it begins to harden but not in a brittle or uncomfortable way. I like to massage the clay mask on my feet for at least two minutes before letting it rest to dry so that I can exfoliate the dead cells from my feet. When it’s time to rinse off, the clay mask washes off without any hassle; it’s like washing shampoo from your hair: hassle free. Afterwards, I am left with really soft feet that I will add moisturizer to and then put on socks for the night.

Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone who spends an abundant amount of time on their feet. It’s

relatively cheap as opposed to other competitive products on the market; the product is available through either the website or a sales representative; the design of the tube makes it easy to find if you have a clutter of spa and body products; the tube is small enough to either go in your medicine cabinet or on a dresser. Using the product takes about ten minutes depending on how much you love to pamper your feet, and the clay mask really is not as messy as I thought. The results are great which leaves your feet fully exfoliated and soft. If you are someone on a budget and walk your feet into the ground, Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask is a great purchase and a must-have.

Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221880231/k2311a083/8.3.10