Mac Face & Powder Blush in Pure Peaches  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sometimes putting blush on top of concealer and powder makes your skin stand out and looks bold, so I bought this face and blush powder as it can be also used for your forehead, nose, and chin
  • It's quite pricey but it's really worth it, the color is just awesome and I love the peachy fresh color it does on my skin

• by bballet

Sometimes putting blush on top of concealer and powder makes your skin stand out and looks bold, so I bought this face and blush powder as it can be also used for your forehead, nose, and chin. This compact costs around $18.50 and it’s a 6-gram compact, it’s quite small and pricey for that little compact but it works wonders and it looks naturally glowing on my skin when applied.

The blush is sheer tone and the color is pure peaches; the color is sort of old rose-pink but lighter and it’s really dusty when applied. The texture is thick and it blends well with concealer, foundation, and makeup, and it stays put for several hours. The dusty powder is really great and you would only have to stroke your kabuki brush (as I used this) and it will spread

out evenly on your cheeks without concentrating on one part of your cheeks alone, I hate that! The color spreads well and it’s dustiness doesn’t leave a residue on the brush or on any part of your face and when applied with only a small dash, it can create a very natural glowy look with a light pink hue on your cheeks. If you’d want more effect for special occasions, let’s say for weddings, you can always put on some more and it’ll highlight and emphasize your cheeksbones really well.

The color lasts for hours and I’ve never once reapplied when using this, still I keep it in my purse for safekeeping and emergencies but I’ve never really used it at any occasion when I need a touch up, I only touch up my nose as they tend to get ...

• really shiny.

This is also a good face powder but only slide your brush gently and put some color on your face, like your nose and forehead so you can have a more natural look that’s even and not just your cheeks, it’s great because you can use this only as a blush but you can also use it for evenly coloring your entire face - meaning your cheeks area, nose, and forehead, if you want another look. This has lots of purposes and lots of looks and you can always adjust what hue you want, if you want to use it for daily wear you can apply only a very thin layer, but if you’re out partying or at a debut or wedding you can use this and bronze your cheeks with fresh pure peach color that looks really

clean, natural, and glowing.

I don’t rinse this off with just water as it’s thick and dusty and doesn’t come off easily with just plain water and soap; what I do is wipe them off with makeup-remover towelettes and voila, I’m as clean as a whistle with just 1 towelette, even up to my neck.

It’s quite pricey but it’s really worth it, the color is just awesome and I love the peachy fresh color it does on my skin! It’s not only great for teens but also adults as well; this peach color is unique and I’ve never seen a shade like this at other brands, Mac does have a really wide array of colors and they do have 43 colors for this product alone! I rate this a 10 and is one of my favorite face & blush powders!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081221850231/k2311a083/8.3.10